Broncos @ Chiefs

Scout

Reaction score
Broncos strategy is the following. Defense has to hold because KC receives the ball in the 2nd half. Can not let them gain a quick score with 2 minutes to go.

strohmin

Reaction score
Lol man he looks worse than tebow. Atleast Tebow brought some good mojo to his team and made plays when he needed to.

JPatera76

Reaction score
They only have two other options. Go on and on about how bad Russ and the Broncos are, or talk more about Taylor Swift.
I truly have an absolute hatred for Taylor Swift at this point not thanks to the NFL, announcers, camera operators. I havent had an dislike for someone this much since I was last deployed.

BigBill1945

Reaction score
Russell will move to being a back up in the future with this kind of play

JPatera76

Reaction score
This midget is so slow. Everybody chases him down these days. everybody! I'm talking 300 pounders. that's pathetic.

I believe even worse he actually tripped over his own guy hahaha

Mizak

Reaction score
I truly have an absolute hatred for Taylor Swift at this point not thanks to the NFL, announcers, camera operators. I havent had a dislike for someone this much since I was last deployed.
What I wanna know is if she breaks up with Kelce and she makes a song about him and to an extent, the NFL, can the NFL sue Swift for defamation?

Scout

Reaction score
Lol man he looks worse than tebow. Atleast Tebow brought some good mojo to his team and made plays when he needed to.
Tebow was able to move the chains and allow them to compete.

NoGain

Reaction score
But she's
I truly have an absolute hatred for Taylor Swift at this point not thanks to the NFL, announcers, camera operators. I havent had an dislike for someone this much since I was last deployed.
But she's such a sensation.

JPatera76

Reaction score
What I wanna know is if she breaks up with Kelce and she makes a song about him and to an extent, the NFL, can the NFL sue Swift for defamation?
OOhhh good question !

FlyingGunHawk

Reaction score

You just know that the NFL has an army of lawyers the size of the army of Mordor on standby 24/7

Torc

Reaction score
You just know that the NFL has an army of lawyers the size of the army of Mordor on standby 24/7
She's a near billionaire with her own set of lawyers. It might be amusing for those of us not spending money.

You can only sue for defamation if she lies, right? Easy enough to say that any songs are dramatizations not factual accounts.

Scout

Reaction score
Man...Mims has been exciting to watch for the Broncos.

Mizak

Reaction score
Wilson threw a screen pass and it worked. Why can’t Seahawks screen passes work?

Latest posts