Broncos Chiefs flexed out for snf

GemCity

Reaction score

You gotta read the comments. I don’t tho just even 1992 hawk fans were this pissed. I’d say no one feels more betrayed than these fans.
The article mentions this but, it’s worth restating.

How bad are you that the league takes the Chiefs and front runner for MVP (Mahomes) off the prime time schedule?

That’s crazy!

Ruminator

Reaction score
I think much of the nation is actually fascinated by RW's struggles in Denver and that this game would have been well-watched had it been televised nationally. Despite the near certantity that Denver will emerge from this game with an L, everyone wants to see the NFL's highest-paid QB not named Rodgers do all the things richly compensated QBs aren't supposed to do: incompletions, interceptions, sacks, QB hits, tipped passes, bad audibles, false starts, delays of game, three-and-outs, etc.

Ruminator

Reaction score
Though of course, the league would rather not put such football ineptitude on national display if they can help it, they want their product to look good.

The Dirty Dozen Fan

Reaction score
I would want to watch a Chiefs game 95% of the time but NBC probably looked back at the 12-11 win over the Niners and said NAH ! NOT AGAIN !

OP
OP
S

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
This Sundays snf is Indy and Dallas, an equally unwatchable product. God help the nfl if they shifted a game with DalASS into an afternoon slot where it’d get tagged as the default game that over 70 percent of the country is stuck with.

Come on now, the Broncs chiefs is More amusing.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Meh, everyone likes a good train wreck. Shoulda kept it.

RiverDog

Reaction score
I would have liked to see the Broncos-Chiefs, too. But it shouldn't surprise anyone that they flexed out of it. The league wants to feature two teams both competing for a playoff spot, and both the Chargers and Fins fit that bill.

There are several other SNF games that might be flexed, depending on who they can replace them with. Patriots-Raiders are currently scheduled for SNF in Week 15, Rams-Chargers in Week 17.

schkoot

Reaction score
I think secretly, people all over the US want to see RW flame out.

Kind of like looking at the scene of an accident.

James in PA

Reaction score
This Sundays snf is Indy and Dallas, an equally unwatchable product. God help the nfl if they shifted a game with DalASS into an afternoon slot where it’d get tagged as the default game that over 70 percent of the country is stuck with.

Come on now, the Broncs chiefs is More amusing.
I cannot remember the last time a Dallas game was not broadcasted in my area. Even if they are not on primetime, literally every single game of theirs is on my local Fox or CBS affiliate. I'm wondering if it's because I live near Philly and they are a division rival. Then again, I dont get every Giants game. Is this the case with you guys on the West Coast? Do you get every single Dallas game even if you don't have DIRECTV etc? I mean it's just disgusting how this team is shoved down our throats, even when they suck. They are actually good this year, so forget about it!