Broncos Chiefs flexed out for snf

OP
OP
S

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
I cannot remember the last time a Dallas game was not broadcasted in my area. Even if they are not on primetime, literally every single game of theirs is on my local Fox or CBS affiliate. I'm wondering if it's because I live near Philly and they are a division rival. Then again, I dont get every Giants game. Is this the case with you guys on the West Coast? Do you get every single Dallas game even if you don't have DIRECTV etc? I mean it's just disgusting how this team is shoved down our throats, even when they suck. They are actually good this year, so forget about it!

Totally the case here In NorCal and nationwide. Dallas gets the “game of the week” 80 percent of the time, which means 70 percent of the population is stuck with them.

Let me ask you this, what’s gonna be the better game, 49ers/dolphins or Indy/Dallas? As it is, even those who have that choice are going to be missing out on Bengals Chiefs, the game of the week doubleheader.

Youve lived around the country or seen it as have I. I remember Only one fan in Dallas gear walking around.