Broncos at Panthers. Let’s go draft picks

Scout

Reaction score
Panthers have now scored more than the Broncos average on offense for the season.

Broncos have to wake up on offense to come back in this game now.

OP
OP
S

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
Sam Drnold had a Would be fumble turned into a td with the help of a Denver defender. 16-3 Carolina and draft picks.

nwHawk

Reaction score
Beautiful. Russ is killing that City and Fan base. I am glad he’s not a Hawk anymore. The “3” on his jersey is very fitting these days, as in “3 & out”.

On a more serious note, I have to wonder if Russ doesn’t have some lingering CTE. My wife and I thought he clearly had some previous concussions but he was able to continue to play. Now you watch his mental processing and he seems a tick slow, or off. Am I the only one that is curious about it or do you think he might be closer to the end?

Scout

Reaction score
Panthers are doing a lot of tip drills. They probably watched tape of this and saw this weakness.

toffee

Reaction score
Ok down 2 TDs, enough of PeteBall nonsense, this is Let Russ Cook (tm), hero ball time, Let:s Ride (tm).

toffee

Reaction score
Beautiful. Russ is killing that City and Fan base. I am glad he’s not a Hawk anymore. The “3” on his jersey is very fitting these days, as in “3 & out”.

On a more serious note, I have to wonder if Russ doesn’t have some lingering CTE. My wife and I thought he clearly had some previous concussions but he was able to continue to play. Now you watch his mental processing and he seems a tick slow, or off. Am I the only one that is curious about it or do you think he might be closer to the end?
Nah, just the evil Pete messed up Russ's mind.

Scout

Reaction score
So far the Panthers defense is not respecting Wilson's ability to take off and they are clogging throwing lanes even when Burns is double teamed he is putting his mitts up.

Jegpeg

Reaction score
Beautiful. Russ is killing that City and Fan base. I am glad he’s not a Hawk anymore.
Maybe he is still a Hawk. Pete and he had a chat and agreed it was best for the Seahawks if he stopped playing for us and they conjured up this plan where they would trade him to some sucker who would give him a huge amount of money and Russ would ensure all the draft picks we got in the trade would come in really high.

Scout

Reaction score
Panthers convert a first down.

Just converting a first down is enough to flip field position and to hold the edge on ToP.