Broncos at Panthers. Let’s go draft picks

toffee

Reaction score
Broncos D on the field for 10 more minutes than panthers. This ought to cause some unhappiness for the defense players.

nanomoz

Reaction score
The 3-8 Broncos has almost as good a ring to it as the 3-10 Broncos. They've got the Ravens and Chiefs up next. Ouch.

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
I agree, but don’t you think something changed in the way he processes information?
I don't.

I think he was with a coach who knew exactly how to handle and support him, and now he's not. His processing was always subpar. Add that to the fact that his ego is sustaining some of the biggest nut-kicks ever seen in the history of the National Football League and that he certainly knows that he's ruining his own legacy, and I think you have what we see here. A broken head-case of a player rapidly careening towards 35 years old.

MyrtleHawk

Can I get a hoyyaaa
Reaction score
This is a huge win for us, because not only are they about to lose one of the easier games to win for them but the defense is reaching its boiling point with Russ and it's only going to crack his frail ego even more.

chrispy

Reaction score
I've been waiting for this to happen and here it is. The unravelling of the Denver Broncos because of Russell Wilson starts today.
We saw it first with the WR slamming his helmet down in the end zone. Then some player re-tweeting the high-knees incident. Now sideline blow up. There has to be a lot of this going on behind the scenes if multiple incidents are out in the public view.

I guess we don't really have to worry about Broncos winning anything from here on out. We need the other 3 win teams to step up....