Bronco Fans Plan 'Mutiny' at Home Game Tomorrow

BleuEyedHawk

Reaction score
Even if I had the Denver game tomorrow, I wasn't be planning to watch because I've seen enough already.

BUT for those who are interested, the blowback planned by the Broncos ticketholders might be an entertaining sideshow. According to this post on Reddit, they're going to boo long and hard for any sequence not ending in a TD.

(Title of post: Broncos games this weekend is going to be a blood bath).

Last edited:

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
Here’s the link so we can read comments.

Broncos fans care deeply about their football. They almost bleed it. The collective anger means Russ is just the proverbial shit cherry on top.

Boohman14

Reaction score
Stupid fans! Didn't They didn't know they were in a rebuilding year?

I hate Bronco fans. I was at Mile High in the 80's when on I believe the first play of the game Krieg hit Turner for an 80 yard TD. I stood up as fans do, and cheered. I didn't mock anyone. I was wearing beer and popcorn soon after. Security saw it but didn't do anything. Of course no one stepped up to say they did it or point out the punk azz B. Oh well we won and I had the area to myself mid 4th quarter.

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
I grew up in Boulder. In my 20s, I worked in Detroit.

Detroit fans were perfectly happy to Move on to the Red Wings or Pistons when their team wasn’t doing well. They still tuned in for games but whatever.

Denver fans are very football centric. Right now, the Broncs and CU Boulder and CSU are all sucking. Telling them to take solace in The Nuggets or Avs would be like asking them to watch women’s soccer or something.

However, their rage has a point. If their offense could score 18 a game they’d be 8-1.

Rock_the_Hawk

Reaction score
My goodness if you are Denver's ownership what are you thinking at this point?

What do you do with Wilsons huge contract?

What a nasty mess!

The cap hit alone just kills everything...

I wonder what Carroll would do if Denver called him and offered wilson to the seahawks for a 7th round pick lmao!!!!

toffee

Reaction score
I am with Marshawn on this one, Wilson's mental state is at stake here he may not survive,

Wilson kept taking about his mental strength and ability to overcome adversities. But his life path was relatively smooth, living off his physical gift through college, then papa Pete protected him in Seattle. This is like his first "on his own" moment, I don't think he is strong enough to handle it.

Rock_the_Hawk

Reaction score
I am with Marshawn on this one, Wilson's mental state is at stake here he may not survive,

Wilson kept taking about his mental strength and ability to overcome adversities. But his life path was relatively smooth, living off his physical gift through college, then papa Pete protected him in Seattle. This is like his first "on his own" moment, I don't think he is strong enough to handle it.
😆 interestingly enough Sherm called it on his podcast

toffee

Reaction score
Its all Carrolls fault... carroll is the white wizard he cast a spell on wilson... thats what happens when one pisses off the white wizard . 🤣
Three things we have read, Pete protected or sided with Wilson against his critics in the locker room, Pete humbled himself by saying Russ helped with keeping Pete employed, and, Pete's real pissed with Russ.

Rainger

Reaction score
My goodness if you are Denver's ownership what are you thinking at this point?

What do you do with Wilsons huge contract?

What a nasty mess!

The cap hit alone just kills everything...

I wonder what Carroll would do if Denver called him and offered wilson to the seahawks for a 7th round pick lmao!!!!
Decline it!!!

Polk738

Reaction score
Even if I had the Denver game tomorrow, I wasn't be planning to watch because I've seen enough already.

BUT for those who are interested, the blowback planned by the Broncos ticketholders might be an entertaining sideshow. According to this post on Reddit, they're going to boo long and hard for any sequence not ending in a TD.

(Title of post: Broncos games this weekend is going to be a blood bath).

You mean they weren't doing this already???