Bradley Chubb will be traded if Denver losses to the Jaguars

Cirmman

Reaction score
#Broncos top pass-rusher Bradley Chubb will be traded likely by Tuesday if Denver losses to the #Jaguars on Week 8, according to Mike Florio

Seahawker

Reaction score
Too costly to acquire in terms of draft pick(s) & contract $ for an oft injured player.

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
Incredibly stupid.

Not the decision to trade him, but the decision to arbitrarily base it off of a single regular season game, as if the outcome of just one mid-season game should change long-term personnel plans.

What a terrible organization.

Own The West

Reaction score
Incredibly stupid.

Not the decision to trade him, but the decision to arbitrarily base it off of a single regular season game, as if the outcome of just one mid-season game should change long-term personnel plans.

I would think it more a case of you go 2-6, the all-in for a SB run plan has failed, and suddenly you're in a rebuild with salary cap and draft pick issues. You can't resign Chubb at the end of the season, so you need to get what you can, when you can.

Plan B would be to hope to get a decent comp pick for him, but that means you can't sign free agents this offseason. With RW horking up you program for at least 3 more years, you're going to need as much flexibility as you can get.

IndyHawk

Reaction score
Incredibly stupid.

They are but they obviously not extending him.
The deadline is next week and they have no 1-2 in draft.
It sure helps our spot from them if he goes.
TBH I thought Chubb would be much better than he has
been the past 4 years.

onanygivensunday

Reaction score
Over on one of the Donkeys chat forums they're expecting no less than a 1st rounder for Chubb. They're a bit delusional.

I'm guessing that the best they could expect is a low 3rd or a high 4th.

IndyHawk

Reaction score
Quinn had 18 sacks last year and brought a 4th round pick.
Quinn is almost 33 yrs old..Chubb despite his injury prone history is 26.
I don't think he is worth more than a 3rd being he is a FA after this season.