Brad Allen

nIdahoSeahawk

Reaction score
Can the team file a grievance of some sort for how horrible his crew officiates our games? It’s painfully obvious he doesn’t like Seattle and it shows in every game and has cost us several. He needs to stay away from the Seahawks.

Hawkboi

Reaction score
I can't believe they didn't review that fumble that was a fumble.. No part of that fumble wasn't a fumble and it cost us the game. Of course there were many other things that was put into play also, but if we did get that fumble... Pretty much Game Over...

Hawkpower

Reaction score
I can't believe they didn't review that fumble that was a fumble.. No part of that fumble wasn't a fumble and it cost us the game. Of course there were many other things that was put into play also, but if we did get that fumble... Pretty much Game Over...

Absolutely atrocious.

Not only was his forward progress NOT stopped, you never see refs call that there anyway when the ball pops out for that reason. You let the play develop and look at it later

The ref who blew the call (by signaling the runner was down) was just covering his own ego with that ridiculous back up cover of "well fine his forward progress was stopped then"

Jerhawk

Reaction score
Not giving us that fumble was a huge blown call.

Otherwise I saw an overall poorly officiated game for both teams. The D holding against Ya Sinn covering Lockett on 3rd down was ticky tack. Quentin Jefferson got away with 2 separate hands to the face and didn't get called.

The review of DKs "catch" took way too long and that needs to be addressed by the league

Bobblehead

Reaction score
Make no mistake, there were many more issues with this game. However, the most egregious call being the forward progress getting called after the fumble recovery was a joke. We would have been draining the clock and calling it a day.
I don't know, but in one shot, you can clearly see his knee down before the fumble... but they only showed it once.

FattyKnuckle

Reaction score
Can the team file a grievance of some sort for how horrible his crew officiates our games? It’s painfully obvious he doesn’t like Seattle and it shows in every game and has cost us several. He needs to stay away from the Seahawks.
Oh look at that, another "Blame the Refs" thread.

Hawkpower

Reaction score
You're the kind of person at the grocery store who will go to the 10 items or less line and let someone know they have 11 items

Youre the kind of guy who takes a full shopping cart to self checkout and backs up the line :)