Brad Allen

Rainger

Reaction score
The thread is about Brad Allen crew wasn't he in charge of the New Orleans game???

Oh that's right they had no influence in that game. The Hawks only lost cause they are sh*t

cymatica

Reaction score
Wrong angle another angle from field level not from above clearly shows the air between Leg and field
Even in that angle you can see the knee and shin are not down

Spohawks

Reaction score
If the NFL was classified as a sport, then yes, some form of consequence would be fair.

However in the 1920s the NFL switched from a sport to being classified as entertainment. When we are watching the NFL, we are watching a play...and they tell us that at the start of every game.

We are watching a high flying circus act...and nothing more. The ring leader (NFL commissioner) has his puppets and clowns (refs and players) do exactly what he wants...and its perfectly legal.

Hawkpower

Reaction score
The Jacob fumble

Well on the Jacob fumble, the issue was that they called his forward progress as done, which didnt allow a review regarding when the ball came out/knee down

Forward progress is subjective and thus unchallengeable

So the refs ended any chance at a review by pulling the forward progress card

Bobblehead

Reaction score
Well on the Jacob fumble, the issue was that they called his forward progress as done, which didnt allow a review regarding when the ball came out/knee down

Forward progress is subjective and thus unchallengeable

So the refs ended any chance at a review by pulling the forward progress card
Thanks, wasn't sure what that was all about.

Rainger

Reaction score
I can't read any fattypaperweighs posts, but I will bet he is all in defending the refs and putting down anyone who has even the slightest concern about certain calls.

You are not allowed to question the establishment narrative. Let's censure anyone who might believe the refs have an influence in the games.

Hawkpower

Reaction score
I can't read any fattypaperweighs posts, but I will bet he is all in defending the refs and putting down anyone who has even the slightest concern about certain calls.

You are not allowed to question the establishment narrative. Let's censure anyone who might believe the refs have an influence in the games.

Not your first rodeo I see :)

FattyKnuckle

Reaction score

Some day I hope you receive some relief for that giant cross you bear.

4ever12

Reaction score
And Greg Gumble is a ******* token boy for the NFLs rigged system

FrodosFinger

Reaction score
When I saw we had the Saints crew again I knew we were in for a long game. I mean who calls illegal man downfield at the 5? Lol

Latest posts