Boring Day 2 Ahead?

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Sucks that we don't have any picks in the second round. I'll probably not watch any of the draft tonight until we select with our Round 3 pick.

How will you be biding your time tonight?

SonicHawk

Reaction score
I don't think it's impossible that the Hawks move up into the second. Lot of value early on in the second. Jer'zhan Newton, Cooper DeJean, Kool-Aid McKinstry, Jackson Powers, Roman Wilson, Keon Coleman, Junior Colson, Edgerrin Cooper etc.

MyrtleHawk

Can I get a hoyyaaa
Reaction score
I don't think it's impossible that the Hawks move up into the second. Lot of value early on in the second. Jer'zhan Newton, Cooper DeJean, Kool-Aid McKinstry, Jackson Powers, Roman Wilson, Keon Coleman, Junior Colson, Edgerrin Cooper etc.
Although I agree with you, it might be too costly to do so. The Hawks don't have much to offer outside of next year's picks, and they might be shooting themselves in the foot in the future.

HawkRiderFan

Reaction score
The only way I see it is with trading a current player and do we have the depth anywhere to trade someone away who's valuable enough to get a 2nd back?

sutz

Reaction score
Discussing OT subject, but I'll be watching the Mariners tonight, and switching to the draft from time to time. :)

sutz

Reaction score
Experimenting with edibles for the advancement of science
stoned GIF

Keep us posted. :LOL:

TheLegendOfBoom

Reaction score
Sucks that we don't have any picks in the second round. I'll probably not watch any of the draft tonight until we select with our Round 3 pick.

Sculpting my marble statue of Byron Murphy, the next great, Seahawks DT, of course! What else is there to do?!!

You mean, you guys don’t already have one??!! For shame!!!! Lol

Glasgow Seahawk

Reaction score
I don't see them moving into round 2 but if things fall right for the seahawks and receivers, corners get taken heavily I can see them move up in round 3 or more round 3 picks.

GemCity

Reaction score
Probably the same Aros. I think the first round is always worth sticking around.

I’ll usually watch a good bit of the 2nd from year to year. But, as we’re not picking until later, I am going to do some other stuff until the 3rd.

HawkRiderFan

Reaction score
I'll keep an eye on the draft tracker on my phone and if I am home, tune into NFL network when the Hawks pick is coming up. It was a very cool moment to see us pick Shaquem Griffen. Annoys the * out of me when they go to commercial at our pick.

CallMeADawg

Reaction score
I'm torn. On one hand I watched the ABC broadcast over my antenna and listening to Nick Saban discussing players was a breath of fresh air over the pundits that never played or coached. I genuinely wanted to hear his thoughts on players and he had a lot of them.

On the other hand, since we don't pick until so late I'll be just watching cool players we cannot get, go elsewhere.

JPatera76

Reaction score
I'm torn. On one hand I watched the ABC broadcast over my antenna and listening to Nick Saban discussing players was a breath of fresh air over the pundits that never played or coached. I genuinely wanted to hear his thoughts on players and he had a lot of them.

On the other hand, since we don't pick until so late I'll be just watching cool players we cannot get, go elsewhere.
i watched on hulu live with Pat Macafee or whatever... he has Bill Belichick and few others, it was overall also a breath of fresh air.

Bear-Hawk

Reaction score

Bears have nothing until #75. But I’m happy with Williams and Odunze in first round. Bears and Seahawks might find a steal in round 3, so I’ll be watching.

Floridahawk79

Reaction score
East coaster (Florida) so I’m not staying up as I doubt we move up into the second. Gotta go for my run early tomorrow morning. Hope we crush a good third rounder.