Bobby Wagner is a Ram

RedAlice

Reaction score
Was he an All Pro last year?

I do believe this is the post of yours that you used to show off to ROD?

With the explanation that you are working the LONG TROLL and so need to be nice so you don't get banned.

ETA: Looked further into your posts. Yes, you are using your membership here on .Net to have a long standing "conversation" with Hawk fans so that you can make fun of them on your home Rams board, ROD.

According to you, it is a "long con"....not really sure how that works since everyone here can also read there.

Last edited:

RedAlice

Reaction score
Of anything that is going to cause a rant from me: it is IDIOT Rams fans. I hate them so much. They have always acted like I don't know anything, nothing I say matters to them.

Now, Rams fans like @LoyalRam come here trying to act all high and mighty with the Rams now being good and trying to shame all of you because you are good fans of the Hawks.

Weak ass pussies.

RedAlice

Reaction score
I shall assign you now as all idiot Rams fans favorite .Net Hawk fan friend.

Enjoy them!

LoyalRam

Reaction score
Considering how much your home board hates me. I am enjoying you posting here, then posting it there and getting fed and then posting back here.

Enjoy your slow troll plan....I will mostly be silent. And enjoy the idiots on your board all excited with it.
They would dislike you if they knew you, but I am sure you are forgotten by almost everyone, except by some tracking system at ROD. You despise us and yet can't help yourself from lurking, it seems. How sad. At least you have RFU....

LoyalRam

Reaction score
Of anything that is going to cause a rant from me: it is IDIOT Rams fans. I hate them so much. They have always acted like I don't know anything, nothing I say matters to them.

Now, Rams fans like @LoyalRam come here trying to act all high and mighty with the Rams now being good and trying to shame all of you because you are good fans of the Hawks.

Weak ass pussies.
I was going to ignore you because you are pathetic and we haven't really interacted in years, but you just had to be the way you are. No one respects you, except on a foreign board, because they like your attack on actual Rams fans. I am sure there are language standards here that I will respect and I suggest that you do the same. Better yet, ignore me Red Alice, like I will try to do towards you.

RedAlice

Reaction score
I was going to ignore you because you are pathetic and we haven't really interacted in years, but you just had to be the way you are. No one respects you, except on a foreign board, because they like your attack on actual Rams fans. I am sure there are language standards here that I will respect and I suggest that you do the same. Better yet, ignore me Red Alice, like I will try to do towards you.

I am very aware of you.

Feel free to call me "pathetic" if that makes you feel better.

I will not ignore you because I do not support what you and your "ilk" are doing.

Cheers!

Also, you DO NOT SUPPORT REAL RAMS FANS.

I have been posting here as a REAL Rams fan for a decade or so. I am real, you are fake. Your stated goal which you constantly post on your board is to troll here.

RedAlice

Reaction score
I should probably point out that this LOYAL dumbass is only on one Rams board. There are three of them.

I am all good on my home board, his home board hates my home board and his is also the one that banned me for posting here a decade ago.

RedAlice

Reaction score
and if you continue to Troll here @LoyalRam - I will point it out, notice it and make fun of you everywhere for doing it.

LoyalRam

Reaction score
I should probably point out that this LOYAL dumbass is only on one Rams board. There are three of them.

I am all good on my home board, his home board hates my home board and his is also the one that banned me for posting here a decade ago.
I just saw why you were banned at ROD and it was deserved. It was mostly for being a hateful human being, which is fine.

LoyalRam

Reaction score

You will find out thtis is not true, Ask AvengerRam about me. You ARE pathetic.

RedAlice

Reaction score
You will find out thtis is not true, Ask AvengerRam about me. You ARE pathetic.

You want me to ask Avenger what I think about you? lololol,

Let's have some history. Avenger also banned me on his board because I got into an argument w iRo on this board. We have since made friends again.

How am I pathetic? Because I don't troll other team's boards like you do? I say that you are disgusting and beyond pathetic. You should be things I cannot post here.

You will not win with me. So, bow down.

RedAlice

Reaction score
I felt embarrassed @LoyalRam when I read the plan you posted on ROD to troll .NET

don't do that, dude.

We all love our team. I see zero reason to make fun of the Hawks right now. Rams used to suck, and we loved them.

MagnificentSeven

Reaction score
I hope we look back at this thread, where two Ram fans go at each other in a thread about one of the greatest Hawks ever leaving to don the uniform of a mortal enemy, as the low point of this offseason for Hawks fans. Somehow, I get the feeling it can actually get worse.

LoyalRam

Reaction score
You want me to ask Avenger what I think about you? lololol,

Let's have some history. Avenger also banned me on his board because I got into an argument w iRo on this board. We have since made friends again.

How am I pathetic? Because I don't troll other team's boards like you do? I say that you are disgusting and beyond pathetic. You should be things I cannot post here.

You will not win with me. So, bow down.
I have already won.

RedAlice

Reaction score
I hope we look back at this thread, where two Ram fans go at each other in a thread about one of the greatest Hawks ever leaving to don the uniform of a mortal enemy, as the low point of this offseason for Hawks fans. Somehow, I get the feeling it can actually get worse.

this has been going on for a decade.

Rams fans like @LoyalRam call me "pathetic" because I have found a way to be friends with all of you.

To them, this is the height of my insidiousness. However, I have challenged many of them on how many times they actually went to games in StL. I have been to about over 20 games there. I was constantly there.

Me making friends here with you all seems the height of rebellion to them. They are stupid.

Whatever...they can keep their high ground. I am the REAL Rams fan as I follow and love my babies and I am able to be friends w opposing team's fans and be happy.

RedAlice

Reaction score
Are we going to get another Alice thread? Cuz I do so enjoy sharing the first one.

LoyalRam

Reaction score
this has been going on for a decade.

Rams fans like @LoyalRam call me "pathetic" because I have found a way to be friends with all of you.

To them, this is the height of my insidiousness. However, I have challenged many of them on how many times they actually went to games in StL. I have been to about over 20 games there. I was constantly there.

Me making friends here with you all seems the height of rebellion to them. They are stupid.

Whatever...they can keep their high ground. I am the REAL Rams fan as I follow and love my babies and I am able to be friends w opposing team's fans and be happy.
Actually I call you pathetic because you act like a police chick here, as though you are a MOD here, and then post a whining thread about posts here, on a Rams site because you want to appear all virtuous. Think about it folks, it would be like someone wasting a thread on this forum that no one is posting there but her....and now I am defending myself in the thread. Which is a little pathetic on my part because you should just ignore crazy people, but we have a little history now, so it is, what it is.