Bobby Wagner is a Ram

xray

Reaction score
Good on him. Stick it to Carroll , right where the sun don' t shine , two games this season . :)

Reactions: PNW

King Dog

Reaction score
Good for him. I hope he destroys us this season. No wins boys. I want the first pick in 2023!
Let's goooooooooooo

RedAlice

Reaction score
My first impression... where do they get this money on an older LB with that roster?
If the Rams get bounced next year and don’t win another chip, which is likely the scenario then the Wagner signing will look ridiculous. Brooks is just so much faster and quicker it isn’t even funny
LOL.

Last year it was said about a bunch things....if the Rams don't win a chip, xyz will seem ridiculous. I am all in for gambling on the potential to look ridiculous.

LoyalRam

Reaction score
If the Rams get bounced next year and don’t win another chip, which is likely the scenario then the Wagner signing will look ridiculous. Brooks is just so much faster and quicker it isn’t even funny
No worries, we'll get Bobby another ring this year and maybe next. I'd like a three-peat....

Smellyman

Reaction score
Seattle can dink and dunk down the field against the Rams now.

Bobby can have all the 10 yard downfield tackles he can get

zchurch74

Reaction score
What additional insight does McVay really need? McVay has been handing L’s to Carroll for some time now. Wagner included or not. McVay doesn’t need Wagner to beat the Seahawks. It’s just icing on the cake to Wagner to beat his old team.
Jeff Fisher was handing Ls to the Seahawks. They have our number

RedAlice

Reaction score
No worries, we'll get Bobby another ring this year and maybe next. I'd like a three-peat....

Considering how much your home board hates me. I am enjoying you posting here, then posting it there and getting fed and then posting back here.

Enjoy your slow troll plan....I will mostly be silent. And enjoy the idiots on your board all excited with it.

Spin Doctor

Reaction score
Seattle can dink and dunk down the field against the Rams now.

Bobby can have all the 10 yard downfield tackles he can get
Dinking and dunking isn't something that any of the QB's that are on our current roster do well.

Appyhawk

Reaction score
Ranch in Flint Hills of Kansas, formerly NW Montan
I can't imagine saying anything bad about Bobby Wagner, but I won't be rooting for him to have great games playing for the Rams, 2 games a year in particular. Of all the places he might have gone that is the one I find least acceptable. I understand he hopes to collect another ring. I hope he understands he is a Seahawk for life.

jeremiah

Reaction score
LB was one of the Rams' big weaknesses.

You beat the Rams by running the ball and rushing the passer.

Not anymore.

And Wagner is a brutally effective pass rusher when he is used as a blitzer.

He is going to make a big difference for a team that was already a SB contender.

The Ravens must be very sad to hear this news.
Wagner is the king of making tackles after 4-5 yard gains. He doesn't blow up plays anymore, he runs around blocks or gives up ground. He B DUN

RedAlice

Reaction score
Make no mistake here. The Rams fans who post at a certain board have at least three ingrained posters.

The intent on their part is to make fun of you and laugh at it on their board.

RedAlice

Reaction score
I became a poster here in 2012. It was a mutual experience.

What is going to happen now, is that idiots like Loyal and some others are going to act all "high and mighty" because the Rams are good and Hawks are not.

**** THAT.

weak assholes.