Bittersweet symphony

OP
OP
acer1240

acer1240

Reaction score
I may be wrong on this as I have not seen a pregame in years. Are they still using it?

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I could be wrong but I don't recall hearing it last year at the home games. Maybe I am just so over that bizzare choice for a introduction song for a NFL team (I heard PA loved it which is why it was tolerated for years) I tuned it out.

I know, I know, it's rather generic and obvious but I always wanted the Hawks to run out to this tune for the obvious build up...

OP
OP
acer1240

acer1240

Reaction score
I could be wrong but I don't recall hearing it last year at the home games. Maybe I am just so over that bizzare choice for a introduction song for a NFL team (I heard PA loved it which is why it was tolerated for years) I tuned it out.

I know, I know, it's rather generic and obvious but I always wanted the Hawks to run out to this tune for the obvious build up...

If they let it build up like a pro wrestling entrance I'd be all for it Aros

pittpnthrs

Reaction score
Isnt this the obvious choice? Heart has Seattle roots anyway.

[youtube]

BleuEyedHawk

Reaction score
I agree with Enter the Sandman too. I'm another fan who'd like to see the Seahawks return to being that "beat you up team" that others don't want to play.

Love the tough heavy metal and the message before the game even begins.

Of course, we'd have to back it up, otherwise it's The Empror's New Clothes and we'd be even more dis-respected.

keasley45

Reaction score
BSS Has always sucked ass. If we had a badminton team it might have worked.
Badminton is way too hard-core for BSS.

I always wanted 'Killing in the name' by Rage Against the Machine to be the Hawks anthem back in the LOB days - not for the critique of society, but just for the rage.

Killing in the name of... another Lombardi.

m0ng0

Reaction score
With all the great bands from Seattle we could come up with something better.

My vote :)

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
If they go for a Metallica song, they should go for Sad But True - the song playing behind Kurt Russell's Seahawks intro in SB48.