Bench Geno

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
Not Genos fault. Give props to the Lb reading the play and making the INT.
It was a little bit his fault, but yeah. That was a stud read from the LB. That's money from Geno 9 out of 10 times, you just don't expect the guy to close that instantly most of the time.

OP
OP
Jerhawk

Jerhawk

Reaction score
Sorry but geno has been bailed out by Tyler a couple times. Should have 3 picks in this half. He is not looking good at all.
Thank you. I don't understand why these people keep defending mediocre QB play.

"The LB made a good read."

Lmao yeah it was. This is the NFL. That's not a pass that should've been thrown on 3rd and 11!!

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
It was a little bit his fault, but yeah. That was a stud read from the LB. That's money from Geno 9 out of 10 times, you just don't expect the guy to close that instantly most of the time.
Naw, he stared down his receiver.

hawker84

Reaction score

Lmao yeah it was. This is the NFL. That's not a pass that should've been thrown on 3rd and 11!!
Pretty sure there's never been an nfl season where a qb didn't throw one pick, I could be wrong. Shit happens. Moving on. 🤷

Maelstrom787

Reaction score

I don't understand why people keep swinging back and forth pendulously between weeks and even plays. Geno good, bench Geno. Fire Carroll, keep Carroll.

Lot of things can be true at once. Nuance is hard. Picks happen.

OP
OP
Jerhawk

Jerhawk

Reaction score
I don't understand why people keep swinging back and forth pendulously between weeks and even plays. Geno good, bench Geno. Fire Carroll, keep Carroll.

Lot of things can be true at once. Nuance is hard. Picks happen.
I've stayed very clear on my stance with this team. Not sure what you're going on about

NoGain

Reaction score
Meanwhile, while so many think the sky is falling, the hottest team in the NFL ,the Cowboys, are losing to one of the worst teams in the NFL, the Cards, 21-10 at the half. Everybody take a deep breath. We were 5 point favorites going into this game, not 20 point favorites.

JPatera76

Reaction score
Cool so this thread is just back and forth. And sooo Locking it so we ALL can move the **** on. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.