Bench Brooks

Jerhawk

Reaction score
He clearly doesn't want to be out there. Unless the goal is to intentionality lose

nwHawk

Reaction score
Dude, guy is hurt and doing everything physically possible. Desire is not his issue.

nwHawk

Reaction score
Dude he's a liability out there. Dude he can't tackle and plays flat footed and busts coverage assignments, healthy or not
I totally agree with this post, he is a liability right now, but last week showed the alternative is worse.

xgeoff

Reaction score
He's pretty clearly hobbled - just stinks that the depth is so poor
I called this shit out during the draft. It was obvious we needed lb’ers and instead we took Derrick hall. We’re dealing with the consequences of that poor decision now.

nwHawk

Reaction score
I had no problem with picking Hall, but he has LJ Collier’d this season. And we really could have used a fresh rookie impact when Cheena went down.

renofox

Reaction score
His ankle was jacked, and he tweaked it again this game. He's too slow to hit his gaps or pursue.

So Hurtt keeps him out there, Genius.

PhxPhin

Reaction score
I called this shit out during the draft. It was obvious we needed lb’ers and instead we took Derrick hall. We’re dealing with the consequences of that poor decision now.
Yeah - didn't feel good about the group going in

The hopes of playing a safety up or using CB heavy sets doesn't help with the run or contain and definitely doesn't help if Brooks or Wagner get hobbled or need a breather