Bears game

Chawker

Reaction score
Ok, its open season on Bears ! Can the "Mighty" Seahawks defend our city from a pack of marauding bears, stay tooned to your favorite Seahawk channel.

GO SEAHAWKS !!!!!!!!!!!!

kidhawk

Reaction score
With both Lock and Walker out this game, I'm not quite as hyped about this one as I was for the Steelers game. i always enjoy watching them play, and there's something enjoyable being able to watch the preseason games and be more concerned with individual play than the final tally. Of course I'd still like to come out with a W, but hopefully we can come through this with no injuries.

One thing I really want to see today, is the defense playing more "in-sync". There just seemed to be too many missed tackles or players out of position last week which, in the end, were very costly. I do like the talent I'm seeing on our defense right now, and I know it's early, so hopefully they'll get it together a little more this week and keep improving.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Now that the young bucks have actual game film to study full speed, full contact, I suspect we will see a much better effort in general, especially less whiffs on tackles. I will be watching that closely tonight. Go Hawks!

W

Welshers

I hope no one is reading too much into preseason football.

CPHawk

Reaction score
Who is 48? He can’t tackle or cover the TE.