Baseless and Bold predictions

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Not only would that be perfect, Sherm would tell us that it didn't actually happen. Even if we all saw it w/our own eyes. :lol:

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
BubbaGump":37726x55 said:
The Tanzania sign will return to C-Link and its power will lift the Hawks back to a SB win! Also, Tom Cable tries to sneak back onto the team but is forcefully removed by ALL the Dlinemen for fear that he would try to convert them to the Oline!
This guy is onto something! I like! :2thumbs:

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
olyfan63":1yriaagu said:
Aros":1yriaagu said:
slateman77":1yriaagu said:
...there is no F in' way procise stays injury free for the season..!!!

Now THAT is a bet I would make in Vegas with confidence! :2thumbs:

I predict at least two posters will misspell C.J. Prosise's last name in at least two threads this year.
Procise will be the most common misspelling.

I predict CJ Prosise will make the roster and be available for 12 or more games this regular season.

endzorn":1yriaagu said:
Entertain me while I wait for training camp with your ridiculous predictions.

Mine?

Phil Haynes will start more than 12 games at one of the guard spots and be on the NFL All Rookie team.

I'm also on board with the rookie Guard (Haynes) being a pleasant draft surprise and becoming a starter on or before week 8, and starting 8 or more games. I agree on the all-rookie team thing tool I credit this awesome prediction, to endzorn, who thought of it first, I just think the timetable will be a little slower than he does. The wildcards are Jordan Simmons and Mike Iupati, who I both believe play the G position, so I'm not sure how Haynes will get on the field without injuries playing a role. Either that or Iupati is not really 100% and back to All-Pro level, and Haynes beats him out.

My prediction: G Jordan Simmons will beast out and stay healthy, and look like the second coming of Hutch, clearing lanes for Seahawks running backs. Simmons will get Pro Bowl recognition.

Bold prediction: Outside Tackle George Fant will catch 2 or more TD passes this year.
I'd like to predict that one of Fant's TDs will be off a flea-flicker play on 4th and 1 near the goal line, but that's too bold even for me. That's what Bevell should've called in SB49, a flea-flicker with Run-Pass Option for Russ.

Sports Hernia":1yriaagu said:
George Fant will catch a TD pass against San Fran to win a game.
How dare you. Here I thought mine was a clever and unique prediction and turns out you beat me to it.
I did say TWO TDs, though so mine was slightly more bold. But I do love the context of your prediction! I would only add, "at San Fran for a road win" and "49er Nation melts down! SF press rips Richard Sherman for getting fooled and blowing the coverage! Fans and press call for Sherman's immediate retirement!"

Sorry brother. But great minds think alike! :0190l: :49ersmall: