Arrest Warrent Issued ET III

JPatera76

Reaction score

Sports Hernia

Reaction score

Seems his "comeback" to wherever he THINKS in his mind he's going to go... will be delayed some with a warrant out for his arrest. At this point.. is he crazy? dumb? or is it CTE?
Likely all of the above. It’s extremely sad how far this guy has fallen. Was my favorite player when he was a hawk. Sounds like he should seek a ton of professional help.

acer1240

Reaction score
Jesus Earl. I thought I was dealing with difficulty and depression but at least I don't threaten to poison my children. He needs to get locked up for a minute to get either addiction or mental health help.

Have Kam give him a call and refer to him as Vernon Davis. Can't hurt..

RiverDog

Reaction score
I agree that it looks really bad and that they don't randomly issue arrest warrants just for the hell of it, but we need to wait a bit until we have some more information before we crucify him. Earl hasn't been charged with a crime, let alone convicted of one.

We have to keep in mind that this is the same psycho b!tch that confronted Earl and his mistress with a gun that's making the complaint. It sounds like one of those 'he said, she said' things, with accusations and denials being thrown around. Not that I'd believe a lawyer any more than I'd believe a psycho b!tch, but Earl's attorney claims that he was just trying to work with her to see his kids. To say that it's a messy relationship is an understatement.

Here's an article with a few more details:

Last edited:

QWERTY

Reaction score
I always hate that people always blame CTE when players make bad decisions.

Culture, Race, Childhood are one of the main problems not just CTE.

RiverDog

Reaction score

It's not just CTE that people blame bad decisions on. ADHD is another common excuse used to avoid taking responsibility.

OP
OP
JPatera76

JPatera76

Reaction score
I mean the warrant is for violating the protection order.. if there’s a warrant there’s sufficient enough proof. Enough so he’s being charged with a felony for breaking the protection order multiple times. Which those texts in themselves break it. Even if they were “tell my kids good night”x2 still a felony. But his dumbass went further. The real question isn’t IF he’s guilty. It’s what other charges will the prosecution look to add on due to the nature and intent of those texts. If they feel they can add on to those.. he maybe be looking at a reunion with Browner.

OP
OP
JPatera76

JPatera76

Reaction score
I agree that it looks really bad and that they don't randomly issue arrest warrants just for the hell of it, but we need to wait a bit until we have some more information before we crucify him. Earl hasn't been charged with a crime, let alone convicted of one.

We have to keep in mind that this is the same psycho b!tch that confronted Earl and his mistress with a gun that's making the complaint. It sounds like one of those 'he said, she said' things, with accusations and denials being thrown around. Not that I'd believe a lawyer any more than I'd believe a psycho b!tch, but Earl's attorney claims that he was just trying to work with her to see his kids. To say that it's a messy relationship is an understatement.

Here's an article with a few more details:

An your article has little to no difference..(pretty sure no difference) than the original one posted

RiverDog

Reaction score
Where are the texts at?

Police say that Thomas sent a text to the woman on April 18 telling her that he obtained two handguns. Later that day, he texted: "Waiting on hand in foot is why I'll kick ur ass." The following day, police say that Thomas sent the following text messages: "I hope u in the car with him and the kids and yall drive off the road." and "Ima let my momma and my cousins poison they (their children) ass."

Those types of texts sent to a woman in violation of a court protective order is definitely reason to issue an arrest warrant and haul him in and have him explain them.

But again, Thomas isn't being charged with anything, at least not yet. They only want to bring him in for questioning. One possible explanation could be that he was simply answering her texts to him in a tit-for-tat exchange, which would shed a little different light on them.

Last edited:
OP
OP
JPatera76

JPatera76

Reaction score
Police say that Thomas sent a text to the woman on April 18 telling her that he obtained two handguns. Later that day, he texted: "Waiting on hand in foot is why I'll kick ur ass." The following day, police say that Thomas sent the following text messages: "I hope u in the car with him and the kids and yall drive off the road." and "Ima let my momma and my cousins poison they (their children) ass."

Those types of texts sent to a woman in violation of a court protective order is definitely reason to issue an arrest warrant and haul him in and have him explain them.

But again, Thomas isn't being charged with anything, at least not yet. They only want to bring him in for questioning. One possible explanation could be that he was simply answering her texts to him in a tit-for-tat exchange, which would shed a little different light on them.

It’s within the first paragraph he’s being charged with a 3rd degree felony..

So he IS being charged.

American-Statesman note that the warrant was signed on April 27 charging Thomas with a third-degree felony that alleges he violated the protective order two or more times within 12 months.

fenderbender123

Reaction score
Did you read the texts Riverdog? They are Bad.

I didn't think they were that bad. All of them can be explained as non-violent, though I'm sure his intent was to scare her a bit. It doesn't sound like anything out of the ordinary for when two adults are pissed at each other, at least in my experience.

Plus, I didn't see the phone or the whole text conversation. We are only given a few random texts by themselves without the context of the entire conversation.

But to me, the fact he wasn't supposed to contact her at all is definitely bad. When somebody doesn't want to see you or talk to you, you respect that.

RiverDog

Reaction score
There's no getting around the fact that the texts are disturbing. But one has to ask the question why she couldn't have blocked his number and ignored him. After all, they were supposed to be negotiating visitations and other parental issues through a 3rd party, so she didn't have to have any contact with him whatsoever.

Like I said earlier, I want to see what the other side of the conversation was like. She must have been having some type of exchange with him.

Flyingsquad23

Reaction score

So you’re saying a particular race is more likely to make bad decisions?
Bad decisions have been made by every person that has ever walked this earth.

Unless you’re telling me that you and your “culture, race, childhood” has led to a perfect life free of any bad decisions.

RiverDog

Reaction score
So you’re saying a particular race is more likely to make bad decisions?
Bad decisions have been made by every person that has ever walked this earth.

Unless you’re telling me that you and your “culture, race, childhood” has led to a perfect life free of any bad decisions.
Yea, he should have left race out of his equation. Unless you can show me some sort of genetic evidence, race doesn't have anything to do with a person's predisposition to becoming a criminal. It's almost exclusively an environmental problem.

m0ng0

Reaction score
Earl has always been slightly OFF, sadly I think there are serious demons in his head