Arizona Game Flexed To SNF

PateratoWilson

Reaction score
Bigpumpkin":1yx9ebu4 said:
Oh Boy! That move just upped our chances of winning!!

We wearing Wolf Grey?

I hate when the Hawks play in Arizona.

HawkRiderFan

Reaction score
Not that travelling and getting tickets to games is realistic this year anyway but here's another reason not to bother planning. Imagine having a flight booked and tickets secured for a game and then it gets moved to another week. Or you plan on flying out the same night of the game and suddenly it gets moved to SNF like this.

Tusc2000

Reaction score
I think the players have a committee that decides uniforms each week, in conjunction with Pete. As this SNF was just announced, my guess is they haven't had time to meet and review yet. Watch this space.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
While we can't take the 4-2 Cardinals lightly, we haven't lost in their place since Russ' rookie year in 2012.

That alone is incredible. With Russ cookin' under a climate-controlled environment in Prime Time?

Um, yeah. I would say I love our chances.

HawkRiderFan

Reaction score
I'm definitely worried about this game. But wondering if that has to do with over the last few weeks all I have watched of the Cardinals is totally dominating their opponent on Monday night. In the meantime I watch every play of the Hawks so see all the warts along with the good stuff. Would I feel better had I watched the Cards lose to the Lions and Panthers?