Anthony Richardson only praised Pete after interviewing with teams

WarHawks

Reaction score
I think we're all losing sight of the fact that we've been gifted a pick. #20 is our native pick. If you're gifted a free play after the defense jumps offsides, do you play it safe and throw a checkdown? No. You throw a bomb. Richardson is our free play, and throwing the long bomb, with a roughly 50% chance you connect and tilt the game in your favor. I think the Panthers take him at #3 anyway, but it's still interesting to talk about.

OP
OP
toffee

toffee

Reaction score
I think we're all losing sight of the fact that we've been gifted a pick. #20 is our native pick. If you're gifted a free play after the defense jumps offsides, do you play it safe and throw a checkdown? No. You throw a bomb. Richardson is our free play, and throwing the long bomb, with a roughly 50% chance you connect and tilt the game in your favor. I think the Panthers take him at #3 anyway, but it's still interesting to talk about.
Not free lol the cost was one HOF franchise QB

Chukarhawk

Reaction score
This guy is a guaranteed bust. Not enough football under his belt, you set him up for failure by taking him so high. He can't possibly live up to the hype and the pressure to play him will be too much for most teams. He needs 2 more years of collegiate football in a pro style offense.

OP
OP
toffee

toffee

Reaction score
This guy is a guaranteed bust. Not enough football under his belt, you set him up for failure by taking him so high. He can't possibly live up to the hype and the pressure to play him will be too much for most teams. He needs 2 more years of collegiate football in a pro style offense.
Richardson is not dumb, he realized that he needs to hold a clipboard and learn. That makes Seattle the perfect destination, he can sit behind Geno for a year or two. That and our superb weapons.

I singled out Pete to praise for good reasons. Smart guy