Amusing Hate in North Idaho

nIdahoSeahawk

Reaction score
My wife and I saw this last weekend while visiting in North Idaho and couldn't help but laugh. Some people and their strange hate lol:

1545544_10201858424397191_617727236_n.jpg

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Poor wittle fortywhiner fans. Booooooo, hoo hoo hoo hoo.....

davidonmi

Reaction score
why do people waste their time with that crap.
I'm gonna spend a bunch of money and time just so everyone knows I hate the seahawks. Why?

LickMyNuts

Reaction score
That guy just married his sister and that's how he decides to celebrate?

drdiags

Reaction score
Seems more like he is the Seahawks fan and his neighbors vandalized him to show their hate for his team. Makes more sense, though I guess it could also be he is a hater and wants everyone to know it?

Maybe I need to blow up the picture, seems like Aros thinks he is a 9ers fans?

NJSeahawk

Reaction score
Looks like they smashed out his back window...maybe he had a Seahawk decal or emblem there?

Hawk4lyfe

Reaction score
drdiags":3i1fkbml said:
Seems more like he is the Seahawks fan and his neighbors vandalized him to show their hate for his team. Makes more sense, though I guess it could also be he is a hater and wants everyone to know it?

That's what I thought also. Prob was a whiner fan throwing a fit after Sherman crushed his dreams. I love knowing they are all out there crying themselves to sleep.

JOz56

Reaction score
drdiags":2jg9ie74 said:

Yeah, that sounds about right for Northern Idaho

Shock2k

Reaction score
Did that guy just say he's going to blow the Seahawks? That's nice of him, but I think they would say they were good.

irocdave

Reaction score
Looks like some Donkey fan tagged it. Donkey and niner fans are of the same ilk, so could of been either one. No way some one does that to their own rig. From the condition of that POS, the driver has poor eyesight and probably hasn't noticed the graffiti.

Last weekend I was in Ellensburg and pulled through a truck stop towing a car trailer. There was a semi with Texass plates, the trailer had Indiana plates. Scribbled on the roll up door of the trailer was something along those same lines. The shades were drawn on the cab so I knew the driver was asleep. My brother, his son and myself got out to " adjust" the crap scribbled in the dirt on the back door but then I realized that the only way some one could have done this would to be standing on a loading dock. Driver probably didn't know it was there. We let it be. Driver was probably wondering why WA drivers were cutting him off, honking and giving him the finger.

Heyseed

Reaction score
Idaho is a little crazy
Luckily the Panhandle knows what's up

Go Hawks!

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Wait; is north Idaho part of the United States? How about any sort of relevant part in any way, shape, or form?

Heyseed

Reaction score
Yeah, I've seen the bars & stars here too, but please
We are Seahawks to the core

Go to Pocatello, and the Donkeys reign