Alright it might be over

jeremiah

Reaction score
You crack me up brother. I feel we're kindred spirits. You have a humour to you that I value.

Yeah Geno Smith figured out that he's...
...ummm.... Geno Smith.
I don't know who is better on the team really, put #9 at QB, just run the Winged T at this point. Get a W just run the ball every play

JPatera76

Reaction score
I dont get why smith is trying to force throws.... is trhe same shit last game forcing throws and getting sacked.

morgulon1

Reaction score
I don't know who is better on the team really, put #9 at QB, just run the Winged T at this point. Get a W just run the ball every play
Seattle's defense is getting good. Now the offense just can't do anything

OP
OP
Maelstrom787

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
It’s the same stupid decisions every time dude. Yes he makes good plays but he consistently makes stupid idiotic decisions like the INT.

I don’t know how to tell you drew lock leaves that drive with 3 points min by having a basic understanding of football, and thereby virtually putting this game on lock, pun intended, but believe that.
It could happen, but Lock has traditionally been prone to the same exact inexplicable interceptions, both in Denver and when he was trying to win the job in 2022. I'm just... not sure he does any better than Bad Geno when he's in a Bad Geno funk.

MyrtleHawk

Can I get a hoyyaaa
Reaction score
So this is the 2nd game in a row that Geno's mistakes is overshadowing his good moments. How many more of these are you guys prepared to watch until you're curious to see if Lock would be better?

Optimus25

Reaction score
His whopping part of one quarter earned him playing time? Geno had a great 1st half, far better than Lock's partial quarter. Not sure how you can even say he "deserves" anything.
Yeah i agree if you ever understood my position in this- Geno deserves the job.

My position is geno is consistently on schedule in these types of games as presenting himself an idiot.

Drew lock can come in situationally and present a matchup problem for the defense because he’s far more elusive and mobile. And he’s smarter. By a mile. So when you just need 3 he can make it happen without ‘geno-ing’ it.

Optimus25

Reaction score
It could happen, but Lock has traditionally been prone to the same exact inexplicable interceptions, both in Denver and when he was trying to win the job in 2022. I'm just... not sure he does any better than Bad Geno when he's in a Bad Geno funk.
Ok. Let’s look historically and see who’s more prone to bad INTs. If you really wanna go there.

Oh but it’s the NEW and improved Geno. My bad.

It was a bad INT if we were up twenty. In that situation it was quite possibly the stupidest throw in the NFL to date this season.

FattyKnuckle

Reaction score
Yeah i agree if you ever understood my position in this- Geno deserves the job.

My position is geno is consistently on schedule in these types of games as presenting himself an idiot.

Drew lock can come in situationally and present a matchup problem for the defense because he’s far more elusive and mobile. And he’s smarter. By a mile. So when you just need 3 he can make it happen without ‘geno-ing’ it.
I mean, I went by your words in my attempt to understand your position. None of that equals Lock "deserving" a hot.

JPatera76

Reaction score
Ok. Let’s look historically and see who’s more prone to bad INTs. If you really wanna go there.

Oh but it’s the NEW and improved Geno. My bad.

It was a bad INT if we were up twenty. In that situation it was quite possibly the stupidest throw in the NFL to date this season.

Yes... but also probably the "best int" someone could have being it was on the ONE and Bobo tackled the guy quickly on the one. Also smiths arm/elbow was hit as he threw the ball too. "shrug" We've seen worse. Im not gunna sweat this one.