Alright it might be over

HawkinNY

Reaction score
Geno is the problem. Plain as day. He’s playing so bad Seattle is going to lose to Arizona and be the second game Geno lost for them. What is he going to say after this game?

Optimus25

Reaction score
I get roasted for saying Lock earned playing time and Geno is reverting to the mean.

May i present exhibit Y and Z.

OP
OP
Maelstrom787

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
I get roasted for saying Lock earned playing time and Geno is reverting to the mean.

This collapse isn't any worse than we've seen from Lock, in preseason no less. Being down on Geno isn't always the same as being up on Lock.

FattyKnuckle

Reaction score

His whopping part of one quarter earned him playing time? Geno had a great 1st half, far better than Lock's partial quarter. Not sure how you can even say he "deserves" anything.

Chapow

Reaction score
Fortunately for us, Cards have scored 0 points off of Geno's 2 turnovers.

Optimus25

Reaction score
This collapse isn't any worse than we've seen from Lock, in preseason no less. Being down on Geno isn't always the same as being up on Lock.
It’s the same stupid decisions every time dude. Yes he makes good plays but he consistently makes stupid idiotic decisions like the INT.

I don’t know how to tell you drew lock leaves that drive with 3 points min by having a basic understanding of football, and thereby virtually putting this game on lock, pun intended, but believe that.