Ali Bhanpuri predicts Seahawks-Chiefs Super Bowl

bileever

Reaction score
Ali Bhanpuri, nfl.com writer and senior director of content, predicts Chiefs and Seahawks in Super Bowl LXVIII, with the Chiefs winning. Before you get excited, Bhanpuri predicted a year ago that the Buccaneers and the Broncos would meet in the Super Bowl.

hawkfan68

Reaction score
Before anyone gets excited, this is probably not a good thing. He predicted the Bucs and Broncos in last year's superbowl. We all know how those teams fared.

JPatera76

Reaction score
Wait., who? Broncos anddddd bucs? (Lol)

LastRideOut

Reaction score
I doubt the Seahawks make it to the Owl this year. I hope I'm wrong though.

LastRideOut

Reaction score
I agree but another year maybe two? I feel like it's 2011 maybe 2012 but I don't trust Geno and I think Locke is utter trash.
Yeah I understand where you're coming from. Geno is good within the system and in low pressure games. But when the pressure is cranked up in big games, he I think, tends to fold. The Bucs game in Germany is a good example of that. The playoff game against the Niners is another. He started off good but when the pressure was dialed up, he folded.

But, I really hope PC/JS and Geno prove me wrong and he ends up taking the team to the Owl. I'd love for that to happen. Until then however, I remain skeptical.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Just because I'm not convinced doesn't mean I don't hope for the best for every Seahawk. I do live in the SHOW ME state. With that knowledge maybe you boys might understand me better?

Last edited:

Mizak

Reaction score
I guess the guy didn’t see the Chiefs play the Seahawks last season and it wasn’t even close.