Action Green Helmets???

AK49Hawk

Reaction score
Uhh... No!... I mean if ME3 was still QB I could see a need for a helmet that stands out because everyone knows ME3's too damn short to see over the middle...

BlueTalon

Reaction score
I think the NFL wants us to keep the neon green for the monochromatic Thursday night football games, or whatever they call that. It seems like every time we play, that's the color we're wearing. It feels like it's assigned.

Aircrew

Reaction score
It's a bad sign for football when the league intentionally makes a caricature of itself to disguise and distract from the poor quality product on the field.

kidhawk

Reaction score
3 helmets? Easy. Retro Silver, Current Blues and White.

The issue is which one goes with the action green uniform? I’d argue none. I wish we’d gotten rid of action green but since we didn’t like to revamp them and add a black helmet with action green

Wsumatt1982

Reaction score
I personally don’t mind the action green. I don’t love it but I don’t hate it. I would prefer an all white monochromatic look kind of like bengals all whites. Those are sharp.

I’ve been a hawks fan since I was born in 82 and always hated those old school jerseys but I will admit I did not mind them last year vs the cowboys and browns