A little bit about me...

chris98251

Reaction score
UK_Seahawk":3fz9v9wt said:
So a Cardinals fan has taken over Seahawks.net?

Well I suppose he wanted to see what a Franchise that wins consistently fans think and be a part of. :D

He wasn't the one that sold out after all.

Could be worse, could have been a Cowboy, Packer, or Stealer fan.

Just think, Wenhawk has joined the ranks of Howard Schultz, Ken Behring, Clay Bennett and George Argyros.

hawxfreak

Reaction score
Welcome , I hope your time as owner is long and enjoyable
I have been on this forum since my email was hosted by att Universe.com and thusly I,ve had to change user names a few times as I couldn't retrieve a email from a no longer existent email provider
Not being a post count weenie ive never cared but i think its time to change that
This has always been my place to come for the latest info and links
You go girl lol
:irishdrinkers: :irishdrinkers: :irishdrinkers: :irishdrinkers: :irishdrinkers: :irishdrinkers: :irishdrinkers: :irishdrinkers: :irishdrinkers: :irishdrinkers:

vihawk

Reaction score
I'm confused. acer1234 doesn't want Canadians. (I'm Canadian). Cyrus12 doesn't like natives (I'm native) I just wanna be a hawk fan

acer1240

Reaction score
vihawk":2glz4xv8 said:
I'm confused. acer1234 doesn't want Canadians. (I'm Canadian). Cyrus12 doesn't like natives (I'm native) I just wanna be a hawk fan

I've been trying to establish peace with him for years but he's as stubborn as Putin.

I willing to help with anything Bryan. Thank you for keeping the lights on.

hawkcrazzed

Reaction score
If you could find someway to get a live feed chat for gamedays. We haven't had one for a while and it was a lot of fun .
Hope all goes well for ya. But with this place will be a :rumble: :pukeface: . Anyway gl :irishdrinkers: :2thumbs:

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
Shaggy":3htcd0jn said:
So the first thing I will be doing for the .NET is updating the forum software. It will not be phpBB any longer. It will be updated to the latest Xenforo software. If you have been on any other forums, those forums are probably running on XF. The look of the site, colors, logo, images, will still be the same, but it will be different due to XF working differently than phpBB. Alot of you will probably not like it at first, but please give it some time as most end up enjoying alot of the new bells and whistles that come with it.

Sorry, but phpBB is just so outdated and not the greatest when it comes to mobile friendliness.

If you have any questions for me, please post them here as I would be happy to answer them.

Any idea on a timeline for getting moved over to the new software? And I assume that means members will have to reregister?

Any plans on archiving the content from the current board? I mean, I know I have said many profound and important things over the years probably worth preserving for the sake of posterity at least (although having it easily accessible for quick reference would probably be best for everybody). Most members probably haven't had that sort of interesting and prolific impact on the board and, frankly, the world. But there have been a special few of us.

Cheers!

Spohawks

Reaction score
This place has had great owners and it sounds like it will stay that way. Zero tech skills, but if you need a tin hat group leader or a person who can take anything out of context...dial me up!

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
I just want to add that certain members (specifically fender) have never posted anything profound, important, interesting, or otherwise noteworthy in any way in the history of this site. I recommend a permanent banning, post haste.

LymonHawk

Reaction score
Welcome Shaggy!

If we have to re-register, please give us some notice.

I'm glad to see new blood taking over, and so far I like your style.

Pithy Radish/Les, was someone who loved this site, and a very nice man. I once drove from Skagit County to Spokane, just to celebrate his 66th birthday with him and his wife. When the 'Hawks had their last pre-season at Cheney, he held a bbq for about 30 of us. Nobody loved this place more than he did.

OP
OP
Shaggy

Shaggy

Admin/Owner
Administrator
Reaction score
Zebulon Dak":1nohm2e6 said:
Shaggy":1nohm2e6 said:
So the first thing I will be doing for the .NET is updating the forum software. It will not be phpBB any longer. It will be updated to the latest Xenforo software. If you have been on any other forums, those forums are probably running on XF. The look of the site, colors, logo, images, will still be the same, but it will be different due to XF working differently than phpBB. Alot of you will probably not like it at first, but please give it some time as most end up enjoying alot of the new bells and whistles that come with it.

Sorry, but phpBB is just so outdated and not the greatest when it comes to mobile friendliness.

If you have any questions for me, please post them here as I would be happy to answer them.

Any idea on a timeline for getting moved over to the new software? And I assume that means members will have to reregister?

Any plans on archiving the content from the current board? I mean, I know I have said many profound and important things over the years probably worth preserving for the sake of posterity at least (although having it easily accessible for quick reference would probably be best for everybody). Most members probably haven't had that sort of interesting and prolific impact on the board and, frankly, the world. But there have been a special few of us.

Cheers!

It will just convert over to Xenforo. Nothing will be lost, you will not have to reregister. All threads and posts will still be on the forum to reply to. Nothing is archived.

acer1240

Reaction score
LymonHawk":34a1m2nm said:
Welcome Shaggy!

If we have to re-register, please give us some notice.

I'm glad to see new blood taking over, and so far I like your style.

Pithy Radish/Les, was someone who loved this site, and a very nice man. I once drove from Skagit County to Spokane, just to celebrate his 66th birthday with him and his wife. When the 'Hawks had their last pre-season at Cheney, he held a bbq for about 30 of us. Nobody loved this place more than he did.

I was never able to meet up with you guys during the Cheney days but Les always insisted that I stay with him and Darlene everytime I was passing through Spokane.

He had a signed picture of Amber in his computer room that I always tried to steal but the old bastard always caught me and took it back.

I talk a lot of shit around here but will never say a bad word about Les. He's the most genuine and generous man I've ever had the pleasure of meeting.

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
Shaggy":1t6w2b3r said:
Zebulon Dak":1t6w2b3r said:
Shaggy":1t6w2b3r said:

Cheers!

It will just convert over to Xenforo. Nothing will be lost, you will not have to reregister. All threads and posts will still be on the forum to reply to. Nothing is archived.

Nice!

DangerousDoug

Reaction score
Thanks Shaggs, appreciate you keeping the site up and running. Now if we can just get a pass rush . . .

9er4life

Reaction score
Welcome.

If you really want to make changes review all your current mods.

MO Hawk

Reaction score
Welcome and thank you for helping with our site. Been around since near the beginning, 1997 or so?

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
9er4life":3ocqsq1h said:
Welcome.

This guy's been perma-banned multiple times and had multiple accounts and blames the moderators for his inability up operate within the guidelines every time.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Zebulon Dak":3gzchzgb said:
9er4life":3gzchzgb said:
Welcome.

This guy's been perma-banned multiple times and had multiple accounts and blames the moderators for his inability up operate within the guidelines every time.

Or the fact that he is a "49er Fan For Life" who hangs out in a Seahawks forum. :?