2020 opponents

acer1240

Reaction score
Home:Arizona Cardinals Los Angeles Rams San Francisco 49ers Dallas Cowboys New York Giants New England Patriots New York Jets NFC North*

Away:Washington Redskins NFC South* San Francisco 49ers Philadelphia Eagles Miami Dolphins Los Angeles Rams Buffalo Bills Arizona Cardinals

Much will change but it doesn't look bad at this point.

sdog1981

Reaction score
Ravens at home for a second season in a row.

quadsas

Reaction score
This is looking like a much much tougher schedule than this year's. People actually thought this year's schedule was rough lmao

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
Honestly. What is up with that AVI.

Look, you could put up a swimsuit photo, which would not realistically upset anyone in current year.

OTOH, if someone's surfing .net at work (and we all do it) and have some manager behind them, that avi could cause problems that are not worth it.

HawkGA

Reaction score
sdog1981":1vcyymca said:
Ravens at home for a second season in a row.

??? Ravens are an AFC team. Hawks won't play them next year. Looks like they are playing the AFC East.

Gotta love how the West teams can play both East divisions in the same season.

quadsas

Reaction score
Actually I came back to this thread to say how ******* excited I am about Patriots game. All 3 in Pete's era have been absolute madness

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
SantaClaraHawk":2wdo1ho2 said:
Honestly. What is up with that AVI.

Look, you could put up a swimsuit photo, which would not realistically upset anyone in current year.

OTOH, if someone's surfing .net at work (and we all do it) and have some manager behind them, that avi could cause problems that are not worth it.
Go to your Profile, then Board Preferences, and change My Board Style to Minimal. It doesn't get rid of avatars, but if you're concerned about how it looks at work, that'll go a long way toward protecting you.