12th Man Released

Elemas

Reaction score
Pete’s on a tear. :p

Saw a trending Twitter post….my apologies if it’s too soon but, it’s not as bad as that Castaway/Wilson tweet.

**Edit…better on Twitter…

Tusc2000

Reaction score
GemCity":1viahqx1 said:

Saw a trending Twitter post….my apologies if it’s too soon but, it’s not as bad as that Castaway/Wilson tweet.

Okay, that's pretty funny.

Throwdown

Reaction score
HawkStrong":r4emhpey said:
With all the bandwagon/fairweather fans jumping ship, good riddance.

I’ve dreamed of this day for 3 years, and it’s finally here.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
I hope you enjoy losing because they are gonna' do a lot of it these next few years.
But hey, they got rid of Russ, so you're ok with Losing.

How very "12" of you

HawkStrong

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":32irxv6w said:
I hope you enjoy losing because they are gonna' do a lot of it these next few years.
But hey, they got rid of Russ, so you're ok with Losing.

How very "12" of you

That's one take. I mean... it's a piss poor take, but it's a take.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
When someone says they have been waiting 3 years for Russ to be gone, that sounds a lot like someone who is ok with losing. A LOT

Hawknight

Reaction score
GemCity":1z31ubuj said:

Can we get perhaps 5 of the 6th round picks for the bandwagoners jumping ship :sarcasm_off:

Appyhawk

Reaction score
Ranch in Flint Hills of Kansas, formerly NW Montan
I think there are a lot of posers on this board who would relish the Seahawks losing a lot. I'm not yet convinced that will be the case. We have a lot of talent on this roster, assuming we get guys resigned and do something decent with the draft pics. If I read it right we should have four or five picks in the first three rounds. Is that right? Surely we can make up some ground with that.
Bobby will be very hard to replace, but replacing Russ might not even be possible this year, if ever.

Hawknight

Reaction score
Appyhawk":232yfuuu said:
I think there are a lot of posers on this board who would relish the Seahawks losing a lot. I'm not yet convinced that will be the case. We have a lot of talent on this roster, assuming we get guys resigned and do something decent with the draft pics. If I read it right we should have four or five picks in the first three rounds. Is that right? Surely we can make up some ground with that.
Bobby will be very hard to replace, but replacing Russ might not even be possible this year, if ever.

As fans, Russ spoiled us quite a bit. We had been usually accustomed to the "same ole seahawks" mentality for many years, which I for one forgot about for a long while after Russ came along. We had a good run and have many good memories to boot. I love watching my Seahawks no matter what and always will. Looking for what's in store in the next chapter of Seahawks history. Enjoy the ride like a roller coaster, it's going to have it's up's and downs...but its still Seahawks football.

Looking on the brighter side, I guess from this point on we won't have to depend on possibly seeing the cardiologist as much with those close 4th quarter final minute plays. :2thumbs:

chris98251

Reaction score
I liked Wilsons numbers, not the person really fake as hell, give me Hass as a leader every day of the week and as a team mate. Would have loved to see Petes 2014 defense and Holmgren's offense with Hass as QB and how much of a dynasty we could have had. Throw in Lynch who would have drove Mike batshit crazy.

Throwdown

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":2j2inery said:
When someone says they have been waiting 3 years for Russ to be gone, that sounds a lot like someone who is ok with losing. A LOT

Your ability to see things from the side doesn’t exist then, tired of being sick of the day subtle off-season bitching and moaning and escalated last off-season and then this year into he just wasn’t gonna out right answer anything cuz he knew he was out the door and that’s what he wanted. Thankful for the good times but he’s been a detriment to this team for at least the last 2 seasons and he didn’t want to be here, be happy for your boy.

I’m happy for the franchise, they’re no longer operating to cater to one man’s ego and worrying about his legacy lmao

ivotuk

Reaction score
This post is years out of date!!

The 12th Man was released years ago when Paul Allen got tired of the whiny Aggies saying "It's OURS! We have paperwork that says so!! And we're NOT going to share, even though we aren't in the same leagues!"

THe "Twelves" on the other hand, are still here!

And I thought Throwdown has been waiting for 3 years for all the fake fans to jump ship! I'm right there with you buddy!

As for RW? It is what it is. At first I felt betrayed, by Russell. But there's really nothing negative about it, unless you want to invent something.

It is what it is. The Future is on it's way, and we have to 2 guys that built one of the best teams in NFL history, (including the #1 Scoring Defense 4 Years in a row!) at the helm!!

Not. Worried. :snack:

Latest posts