10-7

seabowl

Reaction score
It's so sad to me that almost everybody has given up. The Seahawks have NOT given up. I thought I was the ONLY Seahawk fan that had not given up. I think we might be the only two.

Oh my...

LTH
Again, I agree with the prediction however, some of the DB’s on this team look like they give up on plays.

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Far from given up. We all knew The Gauntlet was going to be exactly that. The Eagles are now legitimately beatable. I said if we can take 1 of these two games (9ers and Eagles) we can still make the playoffs and that stands true.

It will be infinitely more difficult if we lose to the Eagles at home and that might frankly just kill us but I am convinced that won’t happen.

Eagles won’t be an easy win obviously. They didn’t win 10 games because they suck but their stock is dropping mightily and a long trip to Seattle next week in a hostile environment is not what the doctor ordered for them.

Pete’s job is officially on the line. No way do they lose 5 in a row. This is a playoff game for the Hawks and I fully expect it to look that way under the bright lights of Monday Night Football.

Go Hawks!!

LTH

Reaction score
Again, I agree with the prediction however, some of the DB’s on this team look like they give up on plays.
I didn't see that. Doesn't mean it didn't happen.

This next game vs the Eagles is huge. If the Hawks can find away to win this one that would give them the confidence to win out. And if 10-7 gets them in the playoffs, which I'm not sure it will, anything can happen.

LTH

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score

Diggs and Adams are trash. I suspect both will be gone in 2024.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
It's so sad to me that almost everybody has given up. The Seahawks have NOT given up. I thought I was the ONLY Seahawk fan that had not given up. I think we might be the only two.

Oh my...

LTH
Admitting reality does not mean one has given up. You're talking about blind faith in the face of anything and everything no matter what, and that's actually more correctly defined as religious belief, not fandom.

projectorfreak

Reaction score
That would save us enogh money to get at least 1 other new toy and probably better play by subtraction
Look how much Nwosu meant to the Dline , not sayin we'd be great if he was still here but the drop off is pretty measurable
Going to the game and I think we beat the eagles , just my 2cents
Go Hawks

LTH

Reaction score
Admitting reality does not mean one has given up. You're talking about blind faith in the face of anything and everything no matter what, and that's actually more correctly defined as religious belief, not fandom.
What are you talking about you threw in the towel after the first game.

I don't even know what your talking about..

Ozzy

Reaction score
Far from given up. We all knew The Gauntlet was going to be exactly that. The Eagles are now legitimately beatable. I said if we can take 1 of these two games (9ers and Eagles) we can still make the playoffs and that stands true.

It will be infinitely more difficult if we lose to the Eagles at home and that might frankly just kill us but I am convinced that won’t happen.

Eagles won’t be an easy win obviously. They didn’t win 10 games because they suck but their stock is dropping mightily and a long trip to Seattle next week in a hostile environment is not what the doctor ordered for them.

Pete’s job is officially on the line. No way do they lose 5 in a row. This is a playoff game for the Hawks and I fully expect it to look that way under the bright lights of Monday Night Football.

Go Hawks!!
I think we have a decent chance against Philly. They look beatable tonight

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I think we have a decent chance against Philly. They look beatable tonight

I feel it. I really do. This may be Pete’s Swan Song.

10-7 finish and a wildcard would not surprise me in the least.

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score

Ah, come on Roland, you know what he meant. You can’t be so obtuse to not know the spirit in which he communicates and what his point is he is trying to get across.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Ah, come on Roland, you know what he meant. You can’t be so obtuse to not know the spirit in which he communicates and what his point is he is trying to get across.
I know what he meant, but he accused nearly everyone here of "giving up", so I responded as I did to his...................incorrect statement.

What are you talking about you threw in the towel after the first game.

I don't even know what your talking about..
Huh?

CouchLogic

Reaction score
At some point this team is going to win a game...Right? Just need to get the ball rolling.

However, I'm not sure the defense is going to get any better. To me, it's too broken in it's current state, have to make a lot of moves in the offseason to get it right.

Some decent pieces in place, Spoon, Chenna, and Boye are a nice beginings to a core unit. Would like to see a DL and MLB added to round it off (I'm talking Superstar level talent here). Followed by a FS that can actually play the position. Don't care how it happens, that is PCJS's problem to figure out.