Kaepernick poses n00d for ESPN

Comeinpeace

Reaction score
Crizilla":12tlt801 said:
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000217454/article/donte-whitners-take-on-colin-kaepernicks-nude-pics

Meanwhile, RW is too busy studying film to be buying other teams hats and posing n00d for ESPN.

Thanks for the breaking news. And RW is also delivering food to starving children, parting the red sea, and finding a cure for cancer. Please get it right next time, saying that he is merely studying film is an insult to RW.

Throwdown

Reaction score
Comeinpeace":54rqeswm said:
Crizilla":54rqeswm said:
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000217454/article/donte-whitners-take-on-colin-kaepernicks-nude-pics

Meanwhile, RW is too busy studying film to be buying other teams hats and posing n00d for ESPN.

Thanks for the breaking news. And RW is also delivering food to starving children, parting the red sea, and finding a cure for cancer. Please get it right next time, saying that he is merely studying film is an insult to RW.

100%, he's also out trying to keep the ice caps from melting.

chris98251

Reaction score
Did he have a 49er Hat on while he was posing? Harbaugh I'm sure wants to make sure he has the right colors on this time.

On another note taking Mark Sanchez's baton can only benefit the 49ers organazation.

Axx

Reaction score
Its like he's trying to be that douche bag at the party that everybody hates.

Colin Kaepernick is a gay dolphin

20130713 181828

TeamoftheCentury

Reaction score
Comeinpeace":2ej2o7rh said:
Crizilla":2ej2o7rh said:

Is this the sort of commentary you mean by "ComeinPeace?" Of course RW isn't a perfect individual. But, he's mature beyond his years and, thankfully, isn't the type individual who would do something so ridiculous.

On a side note... I take it the quote you have attached to your posts hasn't been impressed upon CK? ("It's not important what kind of pants you wear, it's how you wear them." - Ronnie Lott) ;)

Comeinpeace

Reaction score
LOL pure sarcasm. If I have to explain it, let me know. I thought it was obvious, even Throwdown got it and he doesn't catch on things very quickly normally :229031_victory:

And yeah, he does need to keep his pants on imo.

Throwdown

Reaction score
Comeinpeace":2kgnzydp said:
LOL pure sarcasm. If I have to explain it, let me know. I thought it was obvious, even Throwdown got it and he doesn't catch on things very quickly normally :229031_victory:

It wasn't sarcasm, you know damn well Russell is the most amazing person in the history of the world since Jesus.

TeamoftheCentury

Reaction score
Comeinpeace":6evby9j5 said:

I could see your intent and assumed the flippant comment.

I just got a chuckle out of the cruel irony in both your screen name and your quote. LOL indeed.

PlinytheCenter

Reaction score
This guy is really working on being a douche isn't he? All this is prelude for the inevitable implosion ala Sanchez, et. al. It is possible he could even stray into Leaf territory before too long.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
PlinytheCenter":3qxqtr8d said:
This guy is really working on being a douche isn't he? All this is prelude for the inevitable implosion ala Sanchez, et. al. It is possible he could even stray into Leaf territory before too long.
I don't know about that, Leaf was a pretty special kind of guy if you ask me. :sarcasm_on:

SF49r

Reaction score
chris98251":2ekoyuis said:
Someone should post that on a 49er forum, classic picture.
I believe it was created by Alex smith homers on the 49er forum

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Axx":2easllu0 said:

20130713 181828
So the the pic with the Dolphins hat had nothing to do with the Miami Dolphins, just Dolphins in general?!?!?! Got it!

JesterHawk

Reaction score
Axx":6om5zcb5 said:

20130713 181828

Does he like fish sticks?