Pats TE Aaron Hernandez questioned by police about homicide

Status
Not open for further replies.

uncle fester

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":3ca3ahj4 said:
KCHawkGirl":3ca3ahj4 said:
Chukarhawk":3ca3ahj4 said:
I predict he goes down HARD. No light sentence here.
I will believe it when I see it. Too many times have athletes gotten off with nothing for me to believe that it's any sure thing he will get punished as he should if convicted.

*Raises glass to the realistic person in the room*

Yup, totally agree. Truckload of cases of people having enough cash and the right lawyers to escape anything.

Subzero717

Reaction score
KCHawkGirl":28lgz98c said:
Chukarhawk":28lgz98c said:
I predict he goes down HARD. No light sentence here.
I will believe it when I see it. Too many times have people with money gotten off with nothing for me to believe that it's any sure thing he will get punished as he should if convicted.

Reaction score
Plaxico shot himself by accident and went to jail for a while, Hernandez will be gone for a couple at minimum.

ClumsyLurk

Reaction score
Hoping instigators don't mess up and land the wrong perp, whoever that may be.

Axx

Reaction score
if Ray Lewis could get away with it, then maybe.........

The Radish

Reaction score
Axx":lev1xwmh said:
if Ray Lewis could get away with it, then maybe.........

Ray Lewis wasn't directly involved. He provided transportation for the murderers that were friends of his away from the scene of the crime in his limo.

After he was arrested as an accessory he made a deal with the police to testify against his friends and was cut loose and charges of accessory was dropped. He then basically reneged with ineffective testimony which caused the guys to be found not guilty.

So he didn't participate but made it possible for the killers to get off. Strangely enough now no one seems to want to remember.

I've railed against him since that time but no one listens. I think he's a jerk but not in the same category as it appears this guy is.

:les:

Jville

Reaction score
Boston Herald >>> http://bostonherald.com/news_opinion/lo ... y_patriots
hernandezblock62113.jpg

Muscle Milk isn't happy.

Football Muscle Milk ends sponsorship relationship with Aaron Hernandez in wake of murder investigation
A company statement reads: 'In light of the investigation involving Aaron Hernandez, CytoSport is terminating its endorsement contract with Mr. Hernandez, effective immediately'

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/footb ... z2Wu3xsTSF

HawkAroundTheClock

Reaction score
The longer this goes with no arrest, the likelier he gets off. Seriously, unless all the stuff we've heard is totally bunk, how is Hernandez not in custody right now? Why have we not heard about the other two guys? Why the sudden media quiet? Either the cover-up is fully underway or the whole thing has been badly botched.

Does anyone think that if it was any one of us average citizens instead of a wealthy professional athlete that we would still be free at this point?

Subzero717

Reaction score
HawkAroundTheClock":7e4kvf63 said:
The longer this goes with no arrest, the likelier he gets off. Seriously, unless all the stuff we've heard is totally bunk, how is Hernandez not in custody right now? Why have we not heard about the other two guys? Why the sudden media quiet? Either the cover-up is fully underway or the whole thing has been badly botched.

Does anyone think that if it was any one of us average citizens instead of a wealthy professional athlete that we would still be free at this point?

The longer this goes the more concrete I think the case against him will be IMO. They know exactly where he is and he isn't going anywhere. I think they want theor case air tight before they bring him in.

fenderbender123

Reaction score
I'm wondering if the police are just being cautious with the whole situation because they know he's a celebrity and that he can afford good lawyers. Who knows.

HawkAroundTheClock

Reaction score
CALIHAWK1":3bzzmo5v said:
HawkAroundTheClock":3bzzmo5v said:

The longer this goes the more concrete I think the case against him will be IMO. They know exactly where he is and he isn't going anywhere. I think they want theor case air tight before they bring him in.

Cool take. I truly like the optimism.

I just can't shake the feeling that if they found my buddy (essentially my bro-in-law) murdered within a mile of my house, with my rental car nearby, after a night of clubbing together, and I had hired a cleaning crew to scrub my house and I destroyed my video surveillance system and my phone before police could check them, that I would be sitting in a holding cell like immediately. The fact that I had been questioned in a previous shooting and that I was facing a new lawsuit for an alleged shooting from just 4 months ago would just be more incentive for the cops to hustle on getting whatever warrant they needed to get me into custody. Maybe I'm wrong, but this looks like a perfect example of America's two justice systems: the one for rich mofos, and the one for the rest of us.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
CALIHAWK1":9tf06y9b said:
HawkAroundTheClock":9tf06y9b said:

This would be my thought. I am in wait and see mode because you never know how jury trials can turn out in any case.

Axx

Reaction score
If OJ could get away with it then maybe......

Jville

Reaction score
hernandezhouse.jpg

[urltargetblank]http://www.boston.com/metrodesk/2013/06/22/scrutiny-continues-patriots-player-aaron-hernandez-authorities-remain-tight-lipped-developments/DN2HSsoYPpjusfkhaV3WRK/story.html[/urltargetblank]

[urltargetblank]http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/5674/aaron-hernandez[/urltargetblank]
Law enforcement officials on Saturday entered the home of New England Patriots tight end Aaron Hernandez, who is being investigated in connection with a homicide of an associate.
Authorities arrived at Hernandez's North Attleborough, Mass., home just before 2 p.m. ET, bringing two police dogs, carrying paperwork and what appeared to be crime analysis equipment
[urltargetblank]http://abclocal.go.com/kfsn/story?sa=NFL&eid=9412855[/urltargetblank]

TruHammer07

Reaction score
whatever happened to cleaning up your own murder scene. Obvs he's never seen Pulp Fiction... cant believe he hired cleaners.

Axx

Reaction score
First Tim Tebow now this, I bet you the Jets fan are happy that the circus moved north

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts