So in reading all of your expert opinons

Status
Not open for further replies.

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
Seahawk Sailor":3kkq9jme said:
Clone 10 other Russell Wilsons for the offense. Clone 10 other Richard Shermans for the defense.

Championship!

Nope. Atlanta fans told me Sherman is overrated cuz White beat him. Wilson couldn't score enough points to win because he's too short. Time to go get Tebow....he sould be a bargain.

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
chris98251":3clcz3f2 said:
Get Rid of Bevell, Bradley, Pete, ownership is wimpy and to forgiving. Get rid of Flynn, Bryant, Branch, Jones, Irvin, Scruggs, Chancelor, Sweezy, Moffit, Carpenter,Giocomi, Clemons since he's old and won't heal, Browner can't cover, Guy, Millers to expensive and doesn't produce, McCoy to inconsistent, Trufant and Hill old.

Did I miss any?

This after being one game away from the conference championship.

You laugh. Except for Pete, Kam, and one of the right guards, everyone on that list will probably be gone in two years anyway.

MeanBlueGreen

Reaction score
chris98251":2vyqvjbi said:
Get Rid of Bevell, Bradley, Pete, ownership is wimpy and to forgiving. Get rid of Flynn, Bryant, Branch, Jones, Irvin, Scruggs, Chancelor, Sweezy, Moffit, Carpenter,Giocomi, Clemons since he's old and won't heal, Browner can't cover, Guy, Millers to expensive and doesn't produce, McCoy to inconsistent, Trufant and Hill old.

Did I miss any?

We should replace the football team with a basketball team. Just swap them out

ClumsyLurk

Reaction score
Alright i'm with ya, gargle sulfuric acid, worst team to ever touch the skin of a pig. absolut abomination

bellingerga

Reaction score
Rat":1geg058q said:
There are over 5200 members on this site. There will be a wide range of opinions. Nobody thinks we should do all those things you listed.

:13: and yet this concept always seems lost on a huge portion of participants.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
chris98251":3lc5c2xm said:

Did I miss any?

This post is as asinine as your opinion that zero change should be implemented anywhere. You didn't say that explicitly, but your post says it.

hawker84

Reaction score
some people really love to hear themselves think.... in case you forgot, difference of opinions is what gives this forum life.... and it certainly doesn't mean everybody's an expert on the subject. but i think we can all agree there are a few key positions that need to be addressed if we're going to make a serious run at the tiltle next season.

MrCarey

Reaction score
Trufant is too old and not that great anymore, though. That's just truth. Put in Jeremy Lane.

Seeker

Reaction score
naw im pretty happy with everybody on the staff. just want a Wr and a pass rush and we back in that thang.

Basis4day

Reaction score
chris98251":tbufqljo said:

Did I miss any?

Your forgot that Thomas needs to be moved to CB because our corners can't cover fast WRers

Schadie001

Reaction score
You also forgot changing the 12th man to the 14th man cuz at Clink, it's like playing with 3 extra players...

Status
Not open for further replies.