Playoff tickets

Austin Hawk

Reaction score
Starting to get a wild hair down here in Austin and wondering if it's even possible to still buy playoff tickets for this weekend's game in Atlanta. I went to a few sites but can't seem to find anyone who is selling them (probably sold out?).

For those of you who have tickets or are "in the know", can you suggest a site?

Thanks

Teqneek

Reaction score
Stubhub, at this point youll be paying 170 to 200 for 300 level seats

onanygivensunday

Reaction score
Go to craigslist.com for the city of Atlanta. Search for "Falcons" in the "For Sale" - "Tickets" area and apply the "by owner" filter (upper left) if you want to avoid dealers/scalpers.

I checked early in the week and found plenty available.

Seattle_Stunna_MD

Reaction score
Or check out an ATL forum and try and find a seller. I ended up finding a seller for the WSH game through a Skins forum. Paid via PayPal.

kidhawk

Reaction score
SouthSoundHawk":1kwclecw said:
NFL ticket exchange.

:13: [urltargetblank]http://www.ticketexchangebyticketmaster.com/NFL/InventoryBrowse/Atlanta-Falcons-Tickets-at-Georgia-Dome-in-Atlanta-1-13-2013?PID=1349626[/urltargetblank]

They have tickets from $70 up to around $2,000.

OP
OP
Austin Hawk

Austin Hawk

Reaction score
Thanks for all the help, guys.

I teach on the same campus as my wife, and I walked in to her classroom and said, "I know this is going to sound crazy, but you know what I'd really like to do?" and she promptly responded, "You want to go to the Seahawks game in Atlanta, right?". Wow, she knows me too well. Anyway, I now have clearance for take off.

Thanks again!

Steve2222

Reaction score
I got 300 level, 50 yard line on Seahawks sideline, 9 rows up for $118. Pretty sure those tickets would have cost $500 at Cent Link.

kidhawk

Reaction score
Seahawk Sailor":61sqycig said:
Northwest Sports ‏@northwestsports
Update: Falcons "fans" bought whopping 1,200+ tix since yesterday AM Only 9,000 left Get 'em while they hot 'lanta! pic.twitter.com/laBuvcg5

BALa  zCcAESh8Y

Plenty left.

Seems like perhaps Falcons fans are similar to Braves fans in that they expect to make the championship round and are waiting to go to that game. Hopefully they can get some sense knocked into them on Sunday and find out that just because you are the higher seed doesn't mean you are automatically going to the championship game.

BocciHawk

Reaction score
Yeah, I found tickets at face value on Ticketmaster no problem, and StubHub actually had quite a few upper level seats at less than face value.

I think many brokers bought tickets assuming they'd get a "cool" matchup like the Giants or Redskins, and unfortunately for them, it's not super fast, super easy, or super cheap for Seattle fans to make it down to the ATL.