Rams beat us when we "were hot" and can do it again...

Hawks46

Reaction score
Here's the difference spanky:

The "hot" we were before is like falling down next to a fire.

The Hot we are now is falling face first into that fire.

For the record, I don't think we were hot before.

chris98251

Reaction score
Defense was saving our asses, offense had not been implemented completly, Wilson was in manage mode still. We won on keeping it close and waiting for mistakes by the opposition and hopefully not making our own.

Now, we take it to a team on offense, we take away the best weapon on their offesne and dare them to beat us with another option and take the ball away and out hussle and physical them. Once were up we push them off the cliff by making them one dimentional and making them take high risks.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I still find it funny that no matter the proof that lies before them, they still think this is just another road game.

Reminds me of watching Animal Planet or something where the sharks are ripping their prey into pieces. It doesn't really register as you sit there in the comfort of your cozy couch.

It's an abstract. But once you're THERE, actually feeling the sharks rub up against your body as you fight for your very existence...

Shit gets real in a hurry.

Uffda

Reaction score
Hawks were lukewarm then,well the offense definately, were sort of hamstrung by the offensive playbook at that time.

A fake fieldgoal, a special teams play ... that actually Pete Carrol attempted to call a timeout on, though was too late.Won the game true.

Though that and a McCoy falldown on a pass was thrown for a int, killed the possible winning drive, I recall.

sutz

Reaction score
We may have been "hot" compared to the Lambs back then, but that was then. This is now.

I suppose if you compare records against SF, then they logically have a shot a winning this game. But the whole "we beat X and X beat Y, so we can beat Y, too" doesn't work that well in the NFL. Wins are not commutative.

;)

They do have Coach Fisher, who is a man to be reckoned with, but their talent level does not compare to ours.

It would not be out of line to predict our starters get more rest this week in the 4th quarter. Of course, you never know when a hot streak will end, but worrying about that will just end it sooner. Ride the wave.