Have we set a record that we don't know about yet?

seahawksfanatic000

Reaction score
I was reading the things we have done thread, and I saw someone mention that Tate threw and received a pass td in one game. Has that ever happened in the history of the NFL? I googled it and couldn't find anything helpful. If any of you know otherwise, he might have been the first to do it.

ClumsyLurk

Reaction score
I think Favre's first pass was tipped and he himself caught it and ran it in for a short TD. Of course it's been forever since those days so I could be imagining that. NM - just a pass to himself LOL.

400WattHPSHawk

Reaction score
Someone with knowledge pertaining to this query should be here shortly. If you know the extension of the person you wish to talk to, please press 4. Otherwise, push "0", and wait for an operator.

Feelin' down and dirty, feelin' kinda mean...< name that tune.

ClumsyLurk

Reaction score
400WattHPSHawk":2ut33rpk said:
Someone with knowledge pertaining to this query should be here shortly. If you know the extension of the person you wish to talk to, please press 4. Otherwise, push "0", and wait for an operator.

That lovin feelin! BOM BOM BOM B-B-B-B-Bom deedly leedle lee dee

400WattHPSHawk

Reaction score
ClumsyLurk":1r524t27 said:
400WattHPSHawk":1r524t27 said:

That lovin feelin! BOM BOM BOM B-B-B-B-Bom deedly leedle lee dee

Ehhh, however it is one spells the wrong buzzer.

ClumsyLurk

Reaction score
Oh god, I've been saying lovin feelin this whole time and its double vision? I've been making a complete ass of myself

ensett

Reaction score
He could still be the first WR to do it, that'd be cool. Not sure how to check that though

samwize77

Reaction score
400WattHPSHawk":tztkql89 said:

Double Vision---Foreigner