Some GIFs

JSeahawks

Reaction score
Mentioned it in the gameday forum but it has to be completely demoralizing and frustrating to try and pass rush against Russell Wilson. He just makes d'linemen look like fools.

OP
OP
sturg78

sturg78

Reaction score
Different angle:
kamhit.gif

And for fun:
[youtube]v4AyYF_7gHQ[/youtube]

otter

Reaction score
I truly feel sorry for Ahmad Brooks, he just couldn't catch a break all game. Russell abused him, used him as a toy all game. it was hilarious

HawkAroundTheClock

Reaction score
Hilarious! That Kam BLAST set the tone, man. Scared the piss outta those guys. And the refs couldn't get their bird brains around it. Brilliant football play.

chris98251

Reaction score
That hit should be all over the NFL sites this week, more important every team that we have coming up will see that 100 times, how many receivers are going to be looking for Kam over the next few games.

Also, if I'm John I tell Kam that I can't pay your fines, but we can add them up and add them to your next contract bonus when it comes time.

morgulon1

Reaction score
chris98251":6sby0765 said:
That hit should be all over the NFL sites this week, more important every team that we have coming up will see that 100 times, how many receivers are going to be looking for Kam over the next few games.

Also, if I'm John I tell Kam that I can't pay your fines, but we can add them up and add them to your next contract bonus when it comes time.

Thats the game right there with the Kam Chancellor hit on V Davis. The niners looked like a different team after that.
The fact that it was a shitty call by the referees and possibly a fine for Chancellor is the hypocrisy that is the NFL. It will be shown over and over on the NFL channel, used in commercials. The NFL is trying to take one of the major components out of the game. The crushing hits.

Later in the game Chancellor had an opportunity to lay out their backup tight end but opted to pull up and the 9ers were able to complete a long pass play.BULLSHIT. Not on Kam but the refs and Goodell.

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
chris98251":1yod65xj said:

Frankly, it should be all over the NFL, ESPN and anywhere else, including the Refs training room as what foul NOT to call. It was a perfect, textbook hit and should NOT have earned a flag. Again.

HawkAroundTheClock

Reaction score
morgulon1":2qcf4y95 said:
chris98251":2qcf4y95 said:

The niners looked like a different team after that.
The fact that it was a shitty call by the referees and possibly a fine for Chancellor...

I agree with all your sentiment, so this is not a refutation against your post. I just want to share that as it happened, when they came back from break, Chris made it a point to emphasize how Kam's hit was clean. I felt it was his way of deflecting talk of a fine.

HunnyBadger

Reaction score
NJSeaHawk":1scnroiz said:
sturg78":1scnroiz said:
Different angle:
kamhit.gif

That hit was simply mesmerizing...clean as a whistle.

I'll take the 15 yard penalty...the tone that that hit set was well worth it. The niner receivers were short-arming like T-rexes after that hit.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
Jazzhawk":3vad9dor said:
chris98251":3vad9dor said:

Frankly, it should be all over the NFL, ESPN and anywhere else, including the Refs training room as what foul NOT to call. It was a perfect, textbook hit and should NOT have earned a flag. Again.
That's for fact, I doubt even the temporary Refs would have been so stupid.

SharkHawk

Reaction score
He's trying to stop a TD and deny a completion of a pass. I say clean. I'll see what Sando thinks on it. I just asked him on facebook. Should be interesting if he takes the question.

otter

Reaction score
I said after that hit: "Vernon Davis just died." You could clearly see the man had a concussion and not one of those little concussions, one of those major concussions that keep you out for a game or three. He didn't know where he was, he didn't know who he was, he barely knew what century it was. It was an epic hit that I watched about 30 times during the game.

Latest posts