One awesome deed accomplished tonight

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
Aldon Smith's march to the sack title record books took a serious hit as the Seahawks completely neutralized him into a non-factor.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
Also we knocked the 49ers out of the #2 seed. If the Packers win next week, we will have taken away the 49ers 1st round bye, which is huge.

pinksheets

Reaction score
And we've probably dismantled the argument for Aldon Smith for DPOY. He was exposed as completely dependent on Justin Smith.

Twisted

Reaction score
what I loved was listening to the telecasters trying to jump on the bandwagon..

Al Micheals on Marshawn; "yea he is in Beast... Mode", pretty sure he was reading that off a card and someone spelt it with 2 words, beast and mode, thats how he said it, beast mode

then Collinsworth; 'that was a mini "earthquake run".... lol

thats how shielded these guys are from the northwest, they dont know all the little metaphors and what not, pretty sure they have no idea the stadium has a nic, the Clink, otherwise they would have cracked a few as Seattle's D definitely had the niners offense in lock down

HawkAroundTheClock

Reaction score
HAHAHA! I'm so giddy about this. And I'm a MIZZOU grad, always proud of my fellow Tigers. But I got NO sympathy for the gold-helmetted punks who got schooled in Seattle tonight. Aldon, you got Okung'ed, bee-atch!

OP
OP
Jazzhawk

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
I've heard Collinsworth on radio interviews have plenty of good things to say about the Seahawks. He knows about them just fine. Don't really care about Michaels.

SharkHawk

Reaction score
I was not impressed with Aldon. I've been impressed with him. But this just makes me think... hmmmm... what if the Hawks drafted Star Lutuleilei and he really is the next Haloti Ngata... what would that do for Clem and Bruce? Hmmmmm...... very interesting. We might have 2 guys that are capable of picking up 15 sacks with he and Mebane in the middle or even with a lot of 3-4 looks with that brutal Nose guard in there. It sets my mind to a-thinkin'.

I know the biggest Hawks fan tonight was Michael Strahan. Ha. I bet his tooth gap was showing early and often when he saw how "on" Okung was.

OP
OP
Jazzhawk

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
I agree that we need one more super DT on the line to sit next to Mebane. I like Branch and Jones, but I still think they are role players, nut studly anchors.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
Jazzhawk":3oeub8co said:
Aldon Smith's march to the sack title record books took a serious hit as the Seahawks completely neutralized him into a non-factor.
I didn't believe it before tonight but the statline the other week showed how ineffective Aldon was without Justin Smith in the game...tonight showed it to be true