Lets Be Extra Clear...

mikeak

Reaction score
If Seahawks wins this week I don't doubt that we will be ranked higher than 49ers. We are getting the media noise now that many wanted and if we go in on Sunday night and beat the niners straight up we will be ranked top 4 no doubt

Those power rankings will be extremely important as we move to the playoffs. Every team will put those rankings on the board and then when they play a team ranked higher than them they will just forfeit the games..........

No?

LawlessHawk

Reaction score
You all came to the NFC West after realignment at the perfect time, while the Rams were coming down from the greatest show in turf and the Niners era of dominance was all but over. The Cards have historically been awful so there's that.

:229031_shrug: It is what it is my brotha....

LawlessHawk

Reaction score
You all came to the NFC West after realignment at the perfect time, while the Rams were coming down from the greatest show in turf and the Niners era of dominance was all but over.

Yeah, and those were some mighty powerhouses that the 9ers dominated in the division back in the day.

• 1990 NFC West
    W L T
    San Francisco 49ers 14 2 0
    New Orleans Saints 8 8 0
    Los Angeles Rams 5 11 0
    Atlanta Falcons 5 11 0

JSeahawks

Reaction score
60niners":39i6gb9z said:
On the topic of power rankings, I see some rankings out there this week that have the Packers over the Niners.... I can't even see how that would be realistic, seeing as how SF already won that game.

In summation, power rankings are whack.

Power rankings have nothing to do with results of individual games, otherwise the Rams would be ranked higher then both the 49ers and the Seahawks.

60niners

Reaction score
JSeahawks":3vww1oiv said:
60niners":3vww1oiv said:
On the topic of power rankings, I see some rankings out there this week that have the Packers over the Niners.... I can't even see how that would be realistic, seeing as how SF already won that game.

Power rankings have nothing to do with results of individual games, otherwise the Rams would be ranked higher then both the 49ers and the Seahawks.
Lol then how exactly would the Seahawks be ranked higher if they win? I don't think they would, nor should they be personally. Especially if they only win by 3 or so. Now if they drop another fitty.... then hell...

mikeak

Reaction score
60niners":bc6s8egc said:
JSeahawks":bc6s8egc said:
60niners":bc6s8egc said:

Lol then how exactly would the Seahawks be ranked higher if they win? I don't think they would, nor should they be personally. Especially if they only win by 3 or so. Now if they drop another fitty.... then hell...

They should because everyone knows that after we take care of the 49ers we will take care of the rams

CostaRicaHawk

Reaction score
60niners":17kv6jp4 said:
JSeahawks":17kv6jp4 said:
60niners":17kv6jp4 said:

Lol then how exactly would the Seahawks be ranked higher if they win? I don't think they would, nor should they be personally. Especially if they only win by 3 or so.
Now if they drop another fitty.... then hell

Nuff said! 51-24 Hawks win

grizrgood

Reaction score
I want this win more than any other game in recent memory! In the unlikely event that we do lose, it wont be an end to the season, we just regroup beat the Rams and make some serious noise in the playoffs!