NFL.com ranks Kirk Cousins above Russell Wilson for Week 15

Scottemojo

Reaction score
No, you didn't read it right. He had 1 a,b, and c. As in he gave them all a 1.

BocciHawk

Reaction score
Wow. You've got a rookie QB that did something that's never been done -- 3 rushing TD 1 passing TD -- EVER by any QB EVER -- while leading his team to a second 50+ point output -- this time with 43 of those points coming on offensive plays or PAT -- and you don't rank him first?

Seahawkscrazy

Reaction score
BocciHawk":1zm7tlez said:
Wow. You've got a rookie QB that did something that's never been done -- 3 rushing TD 1 passing TD -- EVER by any QB EVER -- while leading his team to a second 50+ point output -- this time with 43 of those points coming on offensive plays or PAT -- and you don't rank him first?

That, sir, is an excellent point, to which I will counter with "Seahawks". If this were RGIII......ermahgerd. But it's not, and we're still in South Alaska, so....

hawksfan515

Reaction score
BocciHawk":ylm9neth said:

Both the QB's had great performances. I'll bet if you go watched the Skins game, you'd see the same thing we are seeing in Seattle, a great young QB, and they both had great performances. Both are worthy of the #1 spot, hence they are 1a and 1b, essentially the same.

OP
OP
K

KitsapHawk

Reaction score
hawksfan515":c75npq1z said:
1a and 1b, I don't have a big problem with that.

Both of them played a good game, is that so hard to admit?

No, he had cousins above Wilson. I never said anything about Cousins not deserving it, but I guess having 4 first half tds is not enough to make Wilson the clear #1 for the week, right?

hawksfan515

Reaction score
KitsapHawk":24d2sfou said:
hawksfan515":24d2sfou said:

No, he had cousins above Wilson. I never said anything about Cousins not deserving it, but I guess having 4 first half tds is not enough to make Wilson the clear #1 for the week, right?

I guess not :roll:

It's just Gregg Rosenthal, not sure why you're so butthurt. Not like it's Greg Cosell or something (isn't that the smart one?)

OP
OP
K

KitsapHawk

Reaction score
hawksfan515":3m6ql217 said:
KitsapHawk":3m6ql217 said:
hawksfan515":3m6ql217 said:

I guess not :roll:

It's just Gregg Rosenthal, not sure why you're so butthurt. Not like it's Greg Cosell or something (isn't that the smart one?)

Im not butthurt, I just take a stand for the Tyranny of biased media.

Rat

Reaction score
Hard to not be impressed with what Cousins did. It was his first career start and came against a team that had been hot.

Both players were great.

hawksfan515

Reaction score
KitsapHawk":2htcchsg said:
Im not butthurt, I just take a stand for the Tyranny of biased media.

All you did was look at the stats. Gregg Rosenthal (supposedly) broke both the games down, and gave Wilson plenty of props by putting him in the #1 spot.

I'm not really seeing biased media in there..... especially because Kirk Cousins is not RG3, the #2 overall pick, with an extremely likeable personality, the former heisman winner, ect.

BlueTalon

Reaction score
hawksfan515":28czdb9b said:
The problem I have with it is Rosenthal's rationale for putting Cousins at 1A -- Mike freakin Martz was gushing and drooling over Cousins. That's a reason to put Cousins at 1A?

MrCarey

Reaction score
I love Russell, but Cousins played his first start and won. Did a pretty great job for a week of prep. He deserves to be ranked up there (for the week) with Russ. Russell is not God, ya'll. I love him to death, but other people can play like him sometimes.

Dreo

Reaction score
They should have factored in that Wilson was pulled from the game early. I am certain he would have had another TD pass had he finished the game. And perhaps in the game against Arizona as well.

Wilson has tied Cam Newton's record for TD passes thrown as a rookie QB.

Hell, if we weren't destroying teams lately he could be closing in (even closer) on Manning's all-time record.

Such BS

Dreo

Reaction score
I'm gonna go further and suggest that Wilson should be in consideration for the Ground Player of the Week.

Three TDs!

kearly

Reaction score
Wilson clearly had the better game. But Cousins might have had the more impressive game. Most 4th round rookies don't walk in on their first rookie start and put up those kind of numbers.

The Radish

Reaction score
Why does anyone care about this silly stuff? We won the game, everyone still in pretty good shape.

With the probable biggest game of the season upcoming you're worried about some media slight?

Jesus Christ!!! Get a grip.

:les: