WEEK 15 GAMES THAT MATTER

Will I

Reaction score
Of the possible venues to have to play an AWAY game in the playoffs, Atlanta would be my choice since it's in a dome/on turf. Allows our defense to maximize their speed. So I think I'll be a Giants fan this weekend on that game

BlueTalons

Reaction score
Cartire":194nwy9b said:
49ERS (9-3-1) vs PATRIOTS (10-3)[/b]

Lets Go: PATRIOTS
Why? Once again, this is a no brainer. And if the stars were ever to align, this game would be in the linear path of those planets. The Patriots should handle SF easily. I think we can all agree that out of all the non-seahawks games next week, everyone will be watching this one.
Wait! Aren't the stars supposed to align on December 21st and our game versus the 49ers is on the 23rd? Coincidence? I THINK NOT! :mrgreen:

AF_Hawk

Reaction score
Cartire":jmphd0tg said:
GIANTS (8-5) vs FALCONS (11-2)

Lets Go: FALCONS
Why? I thought about this one for awhile. While technically the first seed is still available to us, it comes at a high risk. The Falcons would have to lose out. We would have to win out. SF has to lose this week. Giants have to lose at least one more after this game. And the packers have to lose one more as well. So whats the high risk? GB doesnt lose out and takes over the #1 seed and now can host the entire playoffs from GB. I hate them so much. The last thing I want to see is GB secure home field advantage throughout the playoffs. For the time being, I assume Atlanta will take at least one more game, so lets get the Giants knocked down one more and help us secure a better seeding if we take the division.

Wouldn't it be that if the Giants lose this weeks game, or any game the following three weeks and the Seahawks win out, Niners lose this week, and the Packers lose this week, wouldn't we take the #2 seed over all of them? Why would the Giants have to lose two of the next three?

Twisted

Reaction score
BlueTalons":2u25o3t3 said:
I don't see the Redskins vs Browns on there...honestly that is the only early game I care about (to see the Redskins lose.) The rest are kind of toss ups as a loss by us to the Bills does not hurt us too much UNLESS the Redskins WIN...I just want to see them have one more loss.

Browns might take this one, RG is hurt, if they play him they are ignorant and they play him out of desperation, just like when he got back on the field, and the league has the nerve to invent ignorant rules when this sort of stuff happens all the time, lots of players wont even admit when they're hurt..

anyways Browns are cinching it up and improving each week, Browns have been in almost every game this season and just beat the raiders and the stealers, fact is they're on a 3 game winning streak and are still in the wild card race mathematically, they need a lot of help but one of the teams they play is the stealers but thats the only team they can hurt as the broncos are already in, they need a lot of help, they basically need the Jets, Stealers, Chargers and Bengals to lose out..

i'm rootin for the browns all the way, lol

to me it doesn't matter, players don't play or get paid to strategize wins and losses, they get payed to win, the way I see it is if the Hawks win every game they play here on out they win the championship, its as easy as that, they're already in the playoffs, they just start early...

Uffda

Reaction score
You forgot this one, direct impact...

Seahawks at Bills in Toronto.

It's the only one that really matters.

themunn

Reaction score
I was thinking to myself I'd love the cowboys to make the playoffs, but the only way they'd face us is in the NFC Championship game (unless we somehow got the number 1 seed), and there's no way Romo makes it that far, and in fact, gives Atlanta a better chance at winning the divisional round if they do somehow make it through the wildcard game, which would mean NO chance of NFC Championship homefield advantage if we DID get the number 2 seed.

justafan

Reaction score
You don't want the Bears winning out.I think it will take at least 10 wins to get a wildcard so the Bears and the Skins pose the biggest threat to us.If they win out we are probably out of the playoffs unless the Giants lose 2.
The rest of the teams don't come into the picture much unless Dal wins out and knocks the Skins out which I am hoping for.
One thing for sure is Chi. and Skins must lose a game .If they don't we probably have to win out just to get in
I am assuming we go 3-1,hopeful for a sweep.