All-22 analysis?

pehawk

Reaction score
We had our better posters breaking down all-22 film occasionally. What can I or others do to have that return? Loved that!

OP
OP
P

pehawk

Reaction score
Hawk Strap":96x9zo56 said:
Wait! THE Derek Stephens?!

Haven't heard that name in a while.

Is he back or something?

I want to bite you for making me laugh.

pcbball12

Reaction score
I did a few of them. Been really busy with work and wedding planning lately but I have been meaning to sit down and have an "all-22 tape watch day" and hammer one out for this coming week and from here on out. Might have one out Saturday at some point if I can find the time in the next couple of days!

OP
OP
P

pehawk

Reaction score
pcbball12":1hicjny5 said:
I did a few of them. Been really busy with work and wedding planning lately but I have been meaning to sit down and have an "all-22 tape watch day" and hammer one out for this coming week and from here on out. Might have one out Saturday at some point if I can find the time in the next couple of days!

YES! I remember, your analysis was amazing.

mikeak

Reaction score
pcbball12":2wvxmuug said:

If it is eternal love she will understand why you can't assist with picking out the flowers until the all-22 breakdown is complete....... just saying :D

pcbball12

Reaction score
haha Alright I will work on one today/tonight. Hopefully will get done with it by tonight but will be up by Saturday.

pcbball12

Reaction score
I have about a page full of notes written down so far. Want to watch another game before I write up an analysis. Not much to their offense really so far. Defense is very complex. Scheme is much more difficult to study than San Fran. Blitzing scheme is ridiculous. Will work on it more tomorrow and Saturday. Will be up Saturday afternoonish.

hawksfan515

Reaction score
pcbball12":29vsw8td said:
I have about a page full of notes written down so far. Want to watch another game before I write up an analysis. Not much to their offense really so far. Defense is very complex. Scheme is much more difficult to study than San Fran. Blitzing scheme is ridiculous. Will work on it more tomorrow and Saturday. Will be up Saturday afternoonish.

You are awesome

Latest posts