Irvin

scutterhawk

Reaction score
Hawks46":2hvmpx2q said:
He forced Tannehill up into the pocket several times. He's getting pressure, not always on every play, but there isn't a player in the league that gets QB pressure every down.

I also noticed Miami's OL holds a crap ton. Irvin was getting his off arm held onto when he got by his man, I also saw Jones, Irvin, and Clemons all literall tackled or pulled down from behind on the way to the QB and no calls.
yep, I saw the holding going on too, but someone earlier posted that he didn't want to hear about the bad Referees, and that it was just an excuse, so I didn't mention it,,Oh, and I also saw Incognito trying to chop block on several plays that were never called.
I guess the Refs were committed to watching for the Seahawks Offensive & Defensive holding,,they did manage to nail Giocominiegh though ,so I guess they weren't totally useless today, (damned close to it).
So glad we got rid of the temporary bum refs aren't you? :177692:

Milhawkee

Reaction score
Hey CALIHAWK, why don't you enlighten us on why Bruce Irvin only plays 1/3 of snaps, as you say? Do you think it's OK that our FIRST ROUND PICK plays only 1/3 of snaps??? Stop being a Bruce Irvin apologist. He's a bust.

Throwdown

Reaction score
Milhawkee":1mwwytaf said:
Hey CALIHAWK, why don't you enlighten us on why Bruce Irvin only plays 1/3 of snaps, as you say? Do you think it's OK that our FIRST ROUND PICK plays only 1/3 of snaps??? Stop being a Bruce Irvin apologist. He's a bust.

We have Chris Clemons and Red Bryant.

Pretty easy to tell if you pay attention.

Schadie001

Reaction score
Hawks46":3pag1ig7 said:
He forced Tannehill up into the pocket several times. He's getting pressure, not always on every play, but there isn't a player in the league that gets QB pressure every down.

I also noticed Miami's OL holds a crap ton. Irvin was getting his off arm held onto when he got by his man, I also saw Jones, Irvin, and Clemons all literall tackled or pulled down from behind on the way to the QB and no calls.

I saw this as well. Irvin gets huge upfield push and forces QB's up. I would say where is the middle of our DL. They were no where to be found. Irvin does need to work on an inside release move though because many times he pushed hard up field but when the QB steps up he needs to either spin inside or shuck the tackle going inside. It would take him right to the QB. But Jones and Mebane should be clogging the middle.

Basis4day

Reaction score
Milhawkee":29qks85m said:

Same with Aaron Rodgers. Total bust. Never got on the field his first year. What a waste of a pick.