Jaws on PTI

MeenReen

Reaction score
I hope Thurmond plays the nickel CB against Miami. Bess vs. Trufant looks like a bad matchup for us on the inside. We don't know how Thurmond's agility and game speed/conditioning will be coming off of all of his leg injuries, however.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
Sherman was drafted in 2011, so doesn't that mean he falls under the new rookie CBA signed in 2011?

Either way, Schneider and Carroll have preached cap management so they could have a healthy balance sheet in order to re-sign players when it's time. At least that's what was explained to us when they let Winslow Jr. go, too much of a cap hit.

hawker84

Reaction score
Tru is our 3rd CB which means he's rotating between the slot, 1st or 2nd TE, RB/FB, or a WR in motion. Trufant is still a solid tackler and while he's far from his Pro-Bowl peak, he's hardly the problem with our secondary.[/quote]

he's the weakest link in our secondary , period... and yes i must know of these secondary problems as well... as far as the short passes , and third downs, you can credit those to the defensive schemes and our linebackers who are not good in coverage, not the secondary... i'll take thurmond as the nickle over trufant every day fo the week, and twice on sunday.

Latest posts