The reason the Hawks need the division title....

Largent80

Reaction score
hawksfan515":3ojf62rv said:
Largent80":3ojf62rv said:
3 at home and 3 on the road....difficult no matter who we play in their house.

Miami is 2-2 and Buffalo is 1-2 at home so far. One would think we can win those and rightfully so. However, we have seen this before and even though we are better on offense now I am still wary of predicting us winning on the road.

Buffalo isn't really gonna be playing at home. Won't the game be played in Canada?

Toronto I believe. Still a road game regardless.

Rat

Reaction score
hawksfan515":15dg1lqv said:
Largent80":15dg1lqv said:

Miami is 2-2 and Buffalo is 1-2 at home so far. One would think we can win those and rightfully so. However, we have seen this before and even though we are better on offense now I am still wary of predicting us winning on the road.

Buffalo isn't really gonna be playing at home. Won't the game be played in Canada?
Yes, but the Bills have been playing games in Toronto for multiple years, so it's still a road game atmosphere. The crowd will be overwhelmingly for the Bills.

OP
OP
hawksfan515

hawksfan515

Reaction score
Rat":3cuzd2ti said:
hawksfan515":3cuzd2ti said:
Largent80":3cuzd2ti said:

Yes, but the Bills have been playing games in Toronto for multiple years, so it's still a road game atmosphere. The crowd will be overwhelmingly for the Bills.

Depends, if the Bills are doing really bad not many people might show up. Also, if the Hawks are right in the thick of the playoff race the crowd could be pretty mixed. We'll see.

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
Rat":3h8hgpqd said:
hawksfan515":3h8hgpqd said:
Largent80":3h8hgpqd said:

Fortunately they'll all be Canadian, so they're bound to be rather polite and sit nicely in their seats, no?

themunn

Reaction score
We're only 2 games out of the second seed remember, if we win against the 49ers and the Bears we'd hold tiebreakers over the Packers, Bears and (should we win the division, which we'd obviously have to to be 2nd seed), 49ers.

The Bears have to play the 49ers and the Packers still, the Packers have to play the Giants and the Vikings twice (the way Adrian Peterson is playing, that's no forgone conclusion), the Giants have to play the Saints, Falcons, Ravens, Redskins and Packers still (jeez what a closing schedule), the 49ers have to play the Bears, Saints, Patriots and Seahawks still.

BELIEVE

I think if we get 2nd seed we get homefield advantage through the playoffs since there's no way the Falcons win a playoff game
and I'm having major deja vu I think I've said this before