How are You getting ready for the game?

Sac

Reaction score
We've won ever since I changed from Mario to bouncing boobies. So I think the avatar status for right now.

PlinytheCenter

Reaction score
I can't believe how nervous/excited I feel now and it won't get any better as gametime appproaches. I have a nice pork deep-pit roast cooking (the obligatory 8 hours) some good Pinot breathing and my old Watters jersey on. GO HAWKS!!

hawker84

Reaction score
AT WORK. LOOKING AT THE CLOCK EVERY 15 MINUTES... GET OFF AND RUSH FRANTICALLY HOME, CAREFUL NOT TO SPEED TO MUCH.. PRE ORDER PIZZA SO IT GET'S THERE SAME TIME I DO, (GOT IT DOWN TO SCIENCE), CHANGE INTO MY VINTAGE KENNY EASLEY JERSEY, THE ORIGINAL LEGION OF BOOM, AND TURN ON THE BIG SCREEN... MAKE SURE ALL OBSTICLES ARE OFF THE FLOOR , SO I HAVE A CLEAR PATH TO PACE BACK IN FOURTH.. LOT OF NICORETTE GUM, PICKED A BAD WEEK TO STOP SMOKING... AND GAME ON!!!!!! LET'S SEE WHAT CHA GOT NINERS.

blue 22

Reaction score
this is what I am doing all day today....

[youtube]1SUzcDUERLo[/youtube]

seanoob

Reaction score
Sacrificed a chicken. Stuck needles into harbaugh, smith, davis and ginn voodoo dolls.

After this, beer X infinite.

Riley12

Reaction score
Largent80":2us7niuv said:
I have my new jersey on (just got it yesterday) Just hung my Hawk flag outside and I have dvr'd every game (deleted the Ram game) and I am going to watch segments of all of them.

I thought you bought tickets for this game, Rob? Did your plans fall through, or were talking about when
the Niners come up here?

How I'm prepping for the game - digging a hole, shoving my head in it. I'm way too nervous to watch the game.
I'm probably going to go see Looper instead.

Wublaze

Reaction score
I'm getting ready for the game by getting married and watching on dvr tomorrow..................GEAUX HAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OP
OP
Largent80

Largent80

Reaction score
Riley12":33t90tye said:
Largent80":33t90tye said:
I have my new jersey on (just got it yesterday) Just hung my Hawk flag outside and I have dvr'd every game (deleted the Ram game) and I am going to watch segments of all of them.

I thought you bought tickets for this game, Rob? Did your plans fall through, or were talking about when
the Niners come up here?

How I'm prepping for the game - digging a hole, shoving my head in it. I'm way too nervous to watch the game.
I'm probably going to go see Looper instead.

I sold them after I heard about someone getting stabbed. We had strength in numbers when we went.

HawkWow

Reaction score
Wublaze":a9439jah said:
I'm getting ready for the game by getting married and watching on dvr tomorrow..................GEAUX HAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your priorities need tweaking unless you're marrying the bouncing beauty in the OP's avatar.

Just kidding and with all respect, congratulations today and going forward. Feel good in knowing you only get married twice and these Hawks are just going to have to win without you, today.

Haha..I just recalled the birth of my daughter. It was a Hawks game on Monday night vs. the Donkeys. The wife had been in labor for close to 40 hrs when the doctor comes in and announces he is taking us to the operating room to perform a C-section. My first question was ...can't this wait a couple more hrs? And my second question was ..do we both have to go? Yes, I am on my second marriage now. My new wife is in my avatar, fortunately she understands the importance of football.

WindCityHawk

Reaction score
In a fit of irony, I'll actually miss the game because I'm flying to San Francisco. I should be able to catch the first quarter at an airport bar, but then I'll be in the air for the next four hours. I'm packing my Seahawks hoodie, but I won't know until I land if I'm defending my team, or offending theirs. This is going to be the longest flight ever.