Want a good laugh? Power Rankings

chawx

Reaction score
-The Glove-":223js4sb said:
Haha what a penis. He responded to a poster on the ESPN blog.

" Hi Graziano. Just visiting from the NFCW. I can maybe understand GB being above the Hawks, But How in the World do you rank the Cowboys above the Seahawks in the rankings. Thanks and keep up the biased work!"

" "I believe the Seahawks are purely a product of their home field, which is the only place they can even eke out a win. The Colorado Rockies of the NFL. And they lost to the Packers, as everyone saw, so I consider them 3-3 and not 4-2. Any more questions?""

Wow, I'd really like to simultaneously punch and choke this guy....

BocciHawk

Reaction score
I'm sorry, you physically dominate the Cowboys, defeating them 27-7, and somehow that's "ekeing out a win"?

Sheesh.

falcongoggles

Reaction score
Read comments section. The entire nation agrees that Graziano is an idiot. Also seeing people from all over country giving Seattle love is refreshing

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
falcongoggles":12tuvjnl said:
Read comments section. The entire nation agrees that Graziano is an idiot. Also seeing people from all over country giving Seattle love is refreshing

We're not the only ones who want the analysts to choke. I think a lot of people are sick of the nonsense, but we're all susceptible to reading and enjoying writers who bring out the ire and outrage.

Joey13091

Reaction score
I think those look alright except Baltimore should be ahead of the Texans. The just got blown out Ravens haven't been

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
Starrman44":g3nc7hub said:
Didn't we go down and beat Carolina in their house? That was supposed to be a dynamic offense. Obviously we have a lot to prove on the road, but I'll tell you what winning in your house sure beats losing in your house.

Regarding Carolina.. they're 1-4 for a reason - they're not any good. So yeah it's obviously better to beat a bad team on the road than lose to them, but it's not like they went into Candlestick and dominated a contender.

Not yet anyway :mrgreen:

Starrman44

Reaction score
Hasselbeck":1264rakp said:
Starrman44":1264rakp said:
Didn't we go down and beat Carolina in their house? That was supposed to be a dynamic offense. Obviously we have a lot to prove on the road, but I'll tell you what winning in your house sure beats losing in your house.

Regarding Carolina.. they're 1-4 for a reason - they're not any good. So yeah it's obviously better to beat a bad team on the road than lose to them, but it's not like they went into Candlestick and dominated a contender.

Not yet anyway :mrgreen:

I totally get that (that's why I said the offense was supposed to be dynamic, their team isn't that good), but it was a road win. I don't mind you pointing it out, either, but a road win is a road win, in my book. .

If you can do your work at home and win 7 or 8 it decreases the pressure of having to win 6 or 7 on the road. Really, we have a shot at going 8-0 at home or 7-1 this year, a shot. That makes us only having to win about 3 road games to make the playoffs. We already won one and we have the Niners, Lions, Dolphins, Bears, and Bills. If we can win at least two more of those I like our chances and it makes these Power Rankings irrelevant.

Cool thing about a great defense is you can win any game. Bad thing about a great defense and a poor offense is you can also lose any game. If the offense continues to develop, we've got a great shot. Sorry, rambling now cause I'm drinkin' the kool-aid!! :179422:

CANHawk

Reaction score
I think it's kinda funny how people try to talk about our ability to win at home almost like it's some kind of bad thing. Are you kidding me? If the Packers or the Steelers were undefeated at home it would add to their legend and the pundits would all be in awe, but since it's the lowly Seahawks, it's all acoustics and tricks. If it's all about accoustics, how come the 9 teams with actual enclosed dome stadiums don't rock it out loud like we do then? Are they not cheating too? Clowns... It rains in Seattle, so they gave us a little roof. That's it. Maybe it helps with the sound a bit, but it's also one of the smallest stadiums in the league capacity wise so what about that? It's not like the roof covers every seat in the stadiaum, and the giant holes on the north side probably lets some sound out too, so what about that!? Idjits.

Their disrespect makes me laugh. Then it makes be want to smack a sucka!

Starrman44

Reaction score
CANHawk":1uphewu1 said:
Their disrespect makes me laugh. Then it makes be want to smack a sucka!

:3-1: laugh or smack, laugh or smack, laugh or smack :thfight7:

kearly

Reaction score
When you have played one of the very toughest schedules in the league and sport a 4-2 record, you should be at least in the top 10. To put that team at #16 is beyond bias- that's just idiocy.