If they call our games like the GB/SF game

rjdriver

Reaction score
I was thinking the same thing. They have been consistent both ways. Good crew.

warden

Reaction score
I like it , let the boys play football

seahawksny

Reaction score
I disagree. Sf getting away with a lot of cheap shots that they are ignoring

McGruff

Reaction score
I am so sick of watching the 49ers receivers cry foul after every incomplete pass.

I am also sick of watching GB play terrible defense.

Reaneypark

Reaction score
They won't. I think they'll see all the calls that were "missed" and make up for it next week.

The Outfield

Reaction score
They've called very few penalties in all of the playoff games this year. While I'd love them to do the same for us, I'm sure it will be just the opposite.

As a Seahawks fan, I don't see how you could ever hope the refs will be kind to us, especially in the playoffs.

cockeyhawk

Reaction score
LOL Seattle lost all of there games this year by getting 100 yards of penalties against them. Those games were really close. If the Refs let Seattle play football the saints game wont be close.

Cyrus12

Reaction score
the chop block by Gore that injured that guy that Aikman called a good block was the first of a few non calls...the Krapper run on the td drive in the 4th and no call on the hold was another...

hawkfannj

Reaction score
It was nice not to see too many flags this weekend . I think they will let them play .

Popeyejones

Reaction score
Cyrus12":2c4ytxa8 said:
the chop block by Gore that injured that guy that Aikman called a good block was the first of a few non calls.

You're talking about Staley, not Gore, I think. Also it's not a chop block. You're allowed to go low as long as the defensive player isn't previously and concurrently being engaged by another blocker.

http://static.nfl.com/static/content/pu ... onduct.pdf

(FWIW I think this rule should be changed, but it is the rule).

Feed the Hawk

Reaction score
Seems to be a trend...

SeifertESPN Kevin Seifert
Let 'em play. MT @RickGosselinDMN: NFL averaged 12.2 penalties/105.7 yards per game this season. Opening weekend of playoffs: 7.7 for 63.2

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
I said the same thing in the Whiners/Fudgepackers game thread. In other words, agree with you 100% 'Storian. And unlike some folks, I think there's a decent chance the refs "let 'em play" the rest of the playoffs in every game except if the Golden Boy Peyton makes it to the SB, then all bets are off.

Latest posts