Test to see who is a lifetime Hawks fan vs. a bandwagoner

seabowl

Reaction score
Kelvin Martin. Steve Broussard. Ferrel Edmunds. James McKnight. Eric Hayes. Keith Millard (yep he was a Hawk for about a minute).

MrCarey

Reaction score
Honestly, I became a Hawks fan in 2005 when I got stationed here. I have season tickets in the 131 section, and I went to every home game from 7-9 all the way to the playoffs. Watched every Tarvaris start, and rooted for him to do well the entire way. I can't name too many old guys outside of our hall of famers, and the well knowns, but I am a more knowledgeable fan about our current team than most people I know, and I am not just a casual fan. I spend the entire offseason with my mouth watering.

Also, BlueTalons, that is Byron Maxwell, a very fantastic backup CB that would be on Jacksonville's roster tomorrow. (Or almost ANY team, but the Jags would snag him, because Gus ain't stupid)

tdigitee

Reaction score
irfuben32":2h55yfad said:
I really liked Orlando Watters

Me too - I remember him making a couple of big plays for the Hawks. Made me think of a few other players in the Seattle secondary from years past:

Ike Charlton
Merton Hanks (yep, the former Niner)
Vernon Dean (from Washington)

hawkfan68

Reaction score
Ahman Green
Shelton Robinson
John Friesz
Sean Salisbury
Paul Green
Christian Fauria
Theotis Brown
Jim Jodat

Jacob

Reaction score
Anyone have Jacob Green yet? Or the law firm of Hughs, Morris, Lane and the Dr. Dan.

Heyseed

Reaction score
Everyone on a TIPS from the SEAHAWKS, Local Law Enforcement Agency trading card

"Get high on life – drugs are a downer."

Funny, I have a Paul Moyer trading card

FROZENHAWK

Reaction score
I didn't read all 19 pages and am only 38 but I think of Daryly Burner Turner. He was on the team when I was like 9-10 years old. That is the first name that came to my mind him and Blair Bush the center.

baumer64

Reaction score
I've been a Seahawk fan since the beginning. I was a center in Middle and High School so my unsung hero was John Yarno #51.
Has anyone mentioned punter Herman "Thunderfoot" Weaver? Receiver/Returner Paul Johns?

TwilightError

Reaction score
I have been following the Seahawks closely only since early 2010. You can call me a bandwagon fan if you like but I can tell you it was easy to call shotgun in that wagon back then. It seemed to me that the wagon was abandoned even by the driver for the first couple of years. So, no I did not choose Seahawks for gloryhunting reasons.

I call Wrotto Mansfield.

NFSeahawks

Reaction score
Don't know if this guy ever flew under the radar but...

Andre "42-0" Dyson.

Pappy367

Reaction score
Steve Brousard and the mighty Stan Gelbaugh (from where i live lol)