Atlanta RoadHawkin.....Nov. 10th

Chrismv41985

Reaction score
BleedGreenNblue":30zkvi46 said:
I was lookin at seats in 101 rw 1 and all I saw was 2 ticket package for $277 a piece. I'm going solo now it would be cool to find some other fans to sit by cause I don't know anyone here

I just messaged you back.

BleedGreenNblue

Reaction score
Hasselbeck":1pjq1910 said:
Julio Jones out for season. Falcons 1-4 and bottoming out quick.. this should be a Seahawks victory now.
falcons have a little something coming their way after last season and I want to be there to see it go down in person. I seriously suffered from depression for like 2 weeks after that game

bestfightstory

Reaction score
I'm not ruling it out, however my leave time from work is grossly depleted.

Jay-Dog

Reaction score
Anyone want to discuss buying 2 or maybe 4 tickets together as a group to get loud and proud...tickets look pretty cheap. I am willing to pay up a little extra to get good seats? I want to attend this game, trying to decide to drive or fly. 10 hours drive from dallas via road warrior.

The way things are going for Atlanta, there might be a lot of empty seats. Ha!

TexasHawkFan

Reaction score
Jay-Dog":tg1pkuvq said:
Anyone want to discuss buying 2 or maybe 4 tickets together as a group to get loud and proud...tickets look pretty cheap. I am willing to pay up a little extra to get good seats? I want to attend this game, trying to decide to drive or fly. 10 hours drive from dallas via road warrior.

I'm possibly in for a two ticket deal. I'm in Grapevine by the way! GO HAWKS!

Jay-Dog

Reaction score
TexasHawkFan":3e9cu9wh said:
Jay-Dog":3e9cu9wh said:

Hey TexasHawkFan!! Nice to get your reply sir! Now we are talking!! Let's roll... I can book tickets. Are you wanting to fly out or interested in driving? If you wanna drive I can, maybe we can find 2 more hawks in Dallas to fill the seats. Road trip with 4 hawks would be killer and a blast. If not, we fly out together or meet up in airport or whatever. Either way, let's do this...!! Not flakey...you in, I am in. :thirishdrinkers:

TexasHawkFan

Reaction score
Jay-Dog":3t3ntxg0 said:
TexasHawkFan":3t3ntxg0 said:
Jay-Dog":3t3ntxg0 said:

Hey TexasHawkFan!! Nice to get your reply sir! Now we are talking!! Let's roll... I can book tickets. Are you wanting to fly out or interested in driving? If you wanna drive I can, maybe we can find 2 more hawks in Dallas to fill the seats. Road trip with 4 hawks would be killer and a blast. If not, we fly out together or meet up in airport or whatever. Either way, let's do this...!! Not flakey...you in, I am in. :thirishdrinkers:

Yo!! If we drive we can all slit on gas too! What price range are you looking to spend on tickets and I take it we would leave early on the day before the game? Man im Jacked about this!

Jay-Dog

Reaction score
TexasHawkFan":1xax7537 said:
Jay-Dog":1xax7537 said:
TexasHawkFan":1xax7537 said:
Jay-Dog":1xax7537 said:

Yo!! If we drive we can all slit on gas too! What price range are you looking to spend on tickets and I take it we would leave early on the day before the game? Man im Jacked about this!

Stoked as well!!! Let's get this party started. I will send you a PM with my phone number and email tonight so we can start to coordinate. My car is good for roadtrippin'. Acura TL.

We would need to leave on Saturday early early morning if we want get there in time to check out the nightlife in Atlanta and hook up with fellow fans. I will shop around for a decent hotel in the area to make reservations once we can figure out how many hawks want to join in on this quest for total domination. I can seat 3 more, and one in the trunk!

I was looking at prices on StubHub and I am thinking about tickets between $70 - $150 range, no more than 2 bills. On vistors side there are tickets as a group still available down in the 101 so we could shed some noise around PMedic amoung a couple others in this thread looking in that area. Those tickets as of today are going for $139. Upper prime 346-349 is $99 a seat or we could got to the 301-302 at $70-90 range. I am open to anything as long as we get there. :th2thumbs: If you know of any 12's here or other .netters around Dallas let it be known.

Anyone near Dallas reading this and wants join this roadtrip out of Dallas feel free to chime in.

Can't wait!!

Jay-Dog

Reaction score
Had a good chat with Bleedbluengreen tonight. Looks like we are booking a game at Atlanta. Anyone else want to go now is time speak up. Partied tonight with about 50 hawks fans for game tonight, awesome event. I told them to sign up with .net, hope that's cool.

bestfightstory

Reaction score
pmedic920":l9c42mqc said:
This trip is building momentum lets keep I rolling.

BFS. "come on man" we need you bro.

I will be a game week decision. Had an offer for free tickets place to stay etc and still couldn't commit this early. Work.

OP
OP
pmedic920

pmedic920

Reaction score
bestfightstory":1ubim0iq said:
pmedic920":1ubim0iq said:
This trip is building momentum lets keep I rolling.

BFS. "come on man" we need you bro.

I will be a game week decision. Had an offer for free tickets place to stay etc and still couldn't commit this early. Work.

Alrighty bro, I'll be adding pressure as we get closer

seahawks08

Reaction score
My wife is travelling for work that weekend, so can't go. Was looking forward to this one.

Casper

Reaction score
Just got my tickets for this game! Is there anywhere decided where Seahawks fans will be gathering before the game? I'll be non-revving in from seatac, so hopefully I make it on time...!