Anyone hear Kaep & Harbaugh's press call to Seattle Media?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mretrade

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":297aeqks said:
mretrade":297aeqks said:
LOL 42-13 is irrelevant after this game.
Then so are your Super Bowl wins after you played those teams you beat again.

LOL. You are comparing 42-13 to winning championships. Seriously? Give me your address so I can send you a trophy with 42-13 on it for your empty trophy case. Are you guys really that obsessed with beating us that you are comparing one regular season game to a superbowl? Wow, I am floored. I am sure Richard Sherman will remember 42-13 when he retires.Does he get a regular season ring?

HawkFan72

Reaction score
mretrade":sycra3aw said:
RolandDeschain":sycra3aw said:
mretrade":sycra3aw said:

Are you guys really that obsessed with beating us that you are comparing one regular season game to a superbowl?

Should we not be obsessed with beating you? Isn't that the point of playing your team?

When we bring up how we pounded you guys to oblivion last season, all you bring up is how you fared against other opponents. We're obsessed with beating the 49ers. We don't care how the 49ers did against other teams.

mretrade

Reaction score
the only added benefit to beating the Seahawks is the fact itd a division opponent. Otherwise, its just another game. I care about going as far as possible in the playoffs. That is what matters.

tifferradish

Reaction score
mretrade":3l19rvv4 said:
the only added benefit to beating the Seahawks is the fact itd a division opponent. Otherwise, its just another game. I care about going as far as possible in the playoffs. That is what matters.

Seriously, why the hell are you on here? To be a stupid troll? Go back to your 9ers forum and talk sh-t there, we don't want your sh-t here.

mretrade

Reaction score
I am not trolling. I enjoy talking football and have every right to be here as long as I follow the rules and I am.

Kakaww

Reaction score
mretrade":2ezud1mn said:

So I'm right to assume you've posted over 400 times in the Cardinals forum as well?

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
mretrade":1805iex6 said:
I am not trolling. I enjoy talking football and have every right to be here as long as I follow the rules and I am.
BS! You are fooling no one ninnies troll!

Trenchbroom

Reaction score
Kakaww":jf6w4qlo said:
mretrade":jf6w4qlo said:

So I'm right to assume you've posted over 400 times in the Cardinals forum as well?

Bam! Great one. :lol:

mretrade

Reaction score
Except I follow the Seahawks a lot closer than the Cardinals since I grew up on Mercer Island and all my friends are Seahawk fans.

13thMan

Reaction score
As a Hawks fan, I will be the first to admit that a 42-13 regular season beat down... Well, let's just say I would trade that for what you've got in your trophy case... Not all of us are THAT obsessed with last years win, although it was still nice....

Now, however, it doesn't mean jack.....

Trenchbroom

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":2juh9lr0 said:
Oh, you are one of "those".... Neat!

Possibly like a good friend of mine who renounced his birthright to be a Hawk fan because he was too much of a wuss to handle the down years and instead bandwagon jumped a more popular team?

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
mretrade":28ez7sks said:
RolandDeschain":28ez7sks said:
mretrade":28ez7sks said:

LOL. You are comparing 42-13 to winning championships. Seriously? Give me your address so I can send you a trophy with 42-13 on it for your empty trophy case. Are you guys really that obsessed with beating us that you are comparing one regular season game to a superbowl? Wow, I am floored. I am sure Richard Sherman will remember 42-13 when he retires.Does he get a regular season ring?
I doubt you were even alive when SF won any of its Lombardis from decades ago! You act like a "new fan" that discovered a team because they were winning!

Status
Not open for further replies.